• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

@Everything

Out of curiosity, did you per chance, read the earlier threads?

@Psycho

How was I suppose to know? I cn barely keep track of all the stuff happening in the RP thread, let alone the discord as well.

@Blank

2. Actually it was better, as you could have even killed my current set up

3. Yobo can kill me by using Almighty attacks and Junko could easilly kill me too via her tech

@Overlord

2. Not from what I can tell but I'll agree to disagree.

3. Junko can kill everyone so we really shouldn't use him as an example tbh.

@Everything

Because Donte took over and converted all military and government affiliated hardware into what is basically himself. So doing anything with them is really iffy without his agreement.

Aranil after he has until talking to his companions will go to meditate / sleep and will see future events to detect the position of Destiny.

But instead he will see buildings on fire and your character ... and besides you have nothing in your arsenal that can really do anything to him

Thanks to America being ruined I got to bring in the most powerful character in history to this world

Welcome to the infowars gentlemen

The bombs weren't that powerful you know, they really only destoryed the building they were in. and all the important people inside said buildings, who without will destory AMerica's govement and prevent the helping of Eurasia

Since my dude is in jail and I am waiting on my character upgrades I will be playing as Alex Jones from Infowars and I will take down the globalist scum that has taken over America

Iceassassin25 said:
I have a feeling that the character I am currently using will go over everybodies head and will be ignored
To be fair I was the one who sticked Bjorn on you and watch you get squished by him with no effect.

'Theme': sorcerer

'Name': Kieran

'Age': 18 years old

'Gender': Male

'Desired Verses': Arrowverse, MCU, BBC Merlin, Mortal Kombat

'Desired Powers': Doctor Strange's teleportation, Damien Darkh's telekinesis, Merlin's immortality, Shang Tsung's Shapechanging, Quan Chi's Necromancy, Shang Chi's Martial Arts Mastery

I will write it here to avoid filling space.

So how did Aranil find Alexander?

He dreamed of an event in the future, not in the present.

And in that event he will stab Alexander after finding him.

The question is, how did Aranil find Alexander if he turned on the concealment?

Aranil has the clairvoyance spell that shows him the way to desired places or people.

Now, clairvoyance is a spell for beginners and of course Alexander's A-level concealment should protect him ... and that's true.

But here is the idea, don't focus on the person ... but on the place.

Aranil will use clairvoyance to find the destination of the place he has dreamed of.

Then it will be easy to find Alexander.

I hope my explanation is feasible

Pretty sure i have reistance to magic from Saber and CLiyonce reistance for Greninja Dark type resistance to Psychic types incude claiyonce moves.

Back