• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

The reason I want the ability to become a prinny is just so I can get a Nippon verse character so my abilities will skill rocket and get me around the same page as other characters

I already tried getting the gamer ability but it would be too op since you could just grind meaningless tasks for exp and power level past everybody

Being able to istakill everybody >> being unkillable

also my theme is "I AM ******* INVINCIBLE"

Would my resistance to death manipulation help?

The dead from nuclear bombs were brought back to life while I absorbed all the radiation in the entire Eurasian continent with a Chi Shinsoo explosion.

Oh, but I can't make anyone resurrect, I just absorbed radiation and treated the sick and injured across the continent.

Overlord775 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
So he can't be scratched but I don't get X-Axis? Woe is life.
Being able to istakill everybody >> being unkillable
also my theme is "I AM ******* INVINCIBLE"
>Instakill everyone

>Everyone will just regen

Also arguing an absolute is worse than an absolute is an argument in futility. Especially when considering Donte can be killed while yours is literally you cannot die or be incon'd.

Grab Hachi's Kido from Bleach. He basically has Inoue's heal, can spam barriers for offense and defense, teleport and all the normal kido versatility even if you won't use it etc

If my character dies he would come back as a prinny which means I get some new skills and can spam prinny dance to hit enemies with status effects

Back