• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: clutch (Meta/Registration 4)

Well in the Disgaea series prinnies are the souls of sinners who have died and been reincarnated into the bodies of prinnies which are made in prinny factories in hell

The job of a prinny is to gather enough money to be alowed to go back into the cycle of reincarnation

Also they die when thrown, have no fingers and get picked on a lot so there would be no point in stopping me from becoming a prinny as I would technically be weaker

Honestly ... Aranil doesn't even know if your character exists and compared to what Donte did(Bombarding Eurasia) , your character is the equivalent of a saint.

I would like to know it too ... the only thing I know is that he pressed the button and blew up all the nuclear silos on a continent.

The team Dragon Storm (The team of Aranil ) was in Nepal at that time, the nearest place was in India, about 130-140 bombs exploded.

Faruel unless its been shown to neg it it doesnt neg it, just cause it says "Immortality Negation" doesnt mean you can neg Immortalities 1-10 unless shown to be able to.

@Blank

1. Like everybody said in the discord, 3000+ X-Axis would make any regen below low godly useless

2. Offense is better than defence.

3. You are basically unkillable too, as one would need to wipe the surface of the planet to kill you.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Tower of God, but what you said doesn't imply that it can't negate immortality.

I did not know that

Man time goes by quickly as when my character encountered Bjorn it was after my dude had killed a shop keeper for some shady group and then bjorn beat the living crap out of me till I passed out

@Overlord

1. I know, I agreed. Thats why I volunteered to give it up.

2. Offence is irrelevant if the defence is superior, which yours is.

3. "Basically unkillable". To the majority of you, sure. To literally anyone with the aoe like Junko or Crimson, its piss easy. Sorry for making use of prep.

On the brightside, at least I don't even try to get an op build and constantly ask/complain at the GM about what powers were picked for me or swapping them out because other characters/picks already do the same thing.

I had hopped off after getting knocked out as I was guessing I would be in jail and that I should give some time before returning

Also my character is neutral so there is a chance I would help a villain if they hired me

"On the brightside, at least I don't even try to get an op build and constantly ask/complain at the GM about what powers were picked for me or swapping them out because other characters/picks already do the same thing."

So im gonna defend myself on this some, I havnt asked for any stupidly haxxed powers or something, everything OP comes from a combination (outside the Resistances).

The only time ive complained about about picks was the first SCP one but I was content with it I just didnt want the powers so I dropped them forcing me to lose out on the power set but I was ok with that.

Now for the switching powers thing, I switched out Evo cause it had been ignored and basically nerfed to being useless and in order to have properly used it it would have caused issues with past battles and such so I just choose to get rid of it so things dont become confusing.

I know I just wanted to say to clear my own head I guess.

Oh and I did switch out my Reactive Evo but thats it so far.

I think my best powers currently come from my characters as without second key gambit my fight with Bjorn would have ended way faster and without me getting any real offense in

I want to replace my medaka box powers as I have not used them in battle yet and that they are pretty underwhelming and do nothing for my character

Also thank god for having alice from the Touhou series as one of my characters as now I have mind and poison resistance and can see through illusions

Also where is the op? As I am still waiting on if my newer powers will be given the ok?

@Paycho

Time for me to ask to change two picks and a character since they add absolutely nothing to Donte.

@Paul

Totally. I completely agree with that statement/

I had a power that gave me lower regen than a regen a character I was given, but I didn't ask to change it. Also the power I got from Hassan of Serenity is given to me by False Assasins Charcater, didn't change that either.

No nukes just regular bombs, though Alexander did borrow one or two or all of Americas nukes for later.

It was clapped as soon as I started ruling it ages ago now its just more visible.

Back