• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

"So... are you okay with becoming my summon?" I ask.

Then Patrick contacts me through telepathy.

"Ahh... I just got called to return home for a bit." I respond to Patrick.

"Your summon?"

It's not like I have anything else to do and this girl is very interesting. My days of boredom are over!

"Alright then. I'll accept it on one condition. If I ever see you as an unfit summoner I will leave you behind and cut all ties." I say.

@Ed

"and let me guess, you home is in another dimension, right ?"

I continue to telephatically speak to Mikage.

@Crimson

"Decently, how's was on your part ?"

Melvin responds

"That's fair. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations. Of course, if we're going to work together, you'll need a name."

[@Over]

My avatar from before remanifests itself next to Patrick.

"That's right. I came from an alternate dimension from your own."

I'm speechless.

A name? Does this kid know what she's talking about? Naming one of with as much magical energy as I?

"A name? Are you sure?" I ask her.

Overlord775 said:
@Crimson

"Decently, how's was on your part ?"

Melvin responds
"Could be better, could be worst. For now, i just want to like, retire from all this "Super hero" stuff and just relax here. Besides, seems the new people can do it better than me." Walter is smilling.

@Ed

"I sense that there's another being alongside you on the moon, mind if i teleport there ?"

I ask the avatar of Mikage.

@Psycho

People are asking for a Costitution

@Crimson

"I see. Then do you want to do a retirement party ?"

Melvin say.

@Psycho

[k, continue]

@Dragon

[Info Analysis]

@Crimson

"Then let's go do the craziest party ever !"

Melvin says with great entusiasm.

"And dream about becoming wanted and normal?.....I guess-" Kabus started to cover his mouth as the two eyes shockingly reappeared.

"THAT'S YOUR DREAM!?"

"Here we go."

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....SO SILLY, SO NAIVE. TO TELL ONE'S SELF-HATRED AND GUILT TO LEAVE LIKE THAT."

"He has a point. I do...sooooort of hate a part of me."

@Chrisitan

Kkaira turn around and hold your head between her hands.

"Plase tell me what is bothering you."

She gently asks you.

"Well...there's a lot on my mind. The fact that I'm a murderer, that you're one of few who cares for me genuinely, and lots more I don't wanna open up. Okay, so maybe I can to you. It's just that...I'm not really that nice and yet people still care. It's confusing."

WHYNAUT said:
I'm speechless.

A name? Does this kid know what she's talking about? Naming one of with as much magical energy as I?

"A name? Are you sure?" I ask her.
"Yep." I say.

"Or am I still not good enough for you yet?"

[Over]

"Well... if you want. I planned to introduce her to you all soon anyway."

"No no. I would be most grateful if you named me." I hastily say.

Then a man teleports onto the moon. Why does eveyone keep teleporting here out of nowhere? I had already sensed his presence on the rock planet, but I'm still suprised.

"They're alive, but scattered throughout the city. They're taking care of problems like corruption, fires and gas leaks." Ellis answers.

"Ok then, let's see. Void Dragon, God of Demons. How about... Levanah." I say.

"And um... I want you to give me a name too. Something that will identify both of us as demon gods."

I have miniature explosions go off around the nation at various points of corruption, vaporizing them from existence but not effecting anyone else. I summon appetite energy mouths that eat all of the fires and gas leaks.

"Vasilissa huh. Yes. I like it! You're no longer a void dragon without a name, you're now Levanah Vasilissa, colleague to Mikage Vasilissa."

I smile.

I feel my power grow even further as I receive my name.

"Levanah huh.... I like it! I'm forever grateful to you and I'll follow you until the end!" I roar happily.

Back