• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

"Heheheheheheeee..Hahahahaha..HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He then started to cough, but he did it. "I'M FREE! FREEEE! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Uhh that didn't answer my question, but ok. I am Walter, and i'm just here to make sure you're not gonna destroy the planet or anything."

"I see. Well, try not to cause trouble. Pleasure to meat you." Walter gives a thumbs up and teleports back to Mikage.

"I checked, seems to be another Dragon. I don't think it will cause any trouble, so don't worry. I'll go now, summon me if you need me."

Walter teleports to Japan, going to relax a bit, maybe find a doctor.

I'm a bit sad now. I had hoped for him to ask me who I am. That was the first interaction I've had in very long time.

Another dragon? Also wait, Barian's a dragon too?

I want to check back on Universe 2 soon, but I still need to repair Hell.

"I wonder if they'll agree become my summons too. Oh, I still haven't heard Kabus' answer for if he'll become my summon either."

With renewed motivation, I pick up the pace removing the dead bodies and clearing debris.

"I FINALLY did it. I finished the deed. I stood up. After all this time, I feel empowered!" He shouts, feeling new and ready for life.

Reggy picks himself up off the floor of Weaboo's house in Japan.

He feels like he has been asleep a long time.

He takes off his hat and scratches his head.

Wait. Since when did I have a hat?'And why is it pink? And so large?

He shakes his jacket, which has also turned pink and has pink ribbons stretching out from it.

Huh.

His eye gleams with azure light and a blue crystal capped with gold spirals appears.

Oh ho ho...

The base is surrounded by traps, but non of them activate. Inside the base is a suspiciously empty room with a lot of magic in it, but other than that it's not very interesting.

I get out of the base and manipulate the ground and warm it up so I have a nice place to lie down.

@Crimson

"Hey Walter !"

You hear a familiar voice call your name.

@Dragon

A dragon comes in, i scan him with information analysis, realizing his identity,

"Hi Barian."

I tell you as you arrive.

I teleport into the air kilometres above the earth and hold out the crystal.

The crystal shines with light that covers the world [Earth 1]

When the light is gone, the world is restored. Continents that had been destroyed reappear. The meteors that landed in the ocean now float in the skies above.

The clouds that covered the sky clear. The thick humid air becomes easy to breathe once more.

And more than that. The planet's colours are more vibrant than ever. The lighter colours are brighter. The darker colours deepen.

Sounds of life echo across the planet. Species once long dead at mankind's hands now roam once more. Plants bud, offering nourishing fruit to the hungry. Streams of crystal clear rivers flow across land and sky, offering quenching water.

Vegas floats in the sky, its buildings turned to solid gold. A tower rises from the centre of the city, a tower in the shape of a chess piece - the King. I walk over and sit cross legged atop its roof, gazing over the world.

"Hear me all. My name is Reginald Thureux."

I hold out my hand, and the gold topped crystal - the Star Cup - appears, floating above. It's changed its form, and now appears as a single dice.

"Your world was broken. Broken by those given power without the restraint to use it wisely. Death and suffering spread through your world in a matter of days. And I admit.... I had my part in it. Not intentionally. But my power often aided me at the expense of others. For that, you have my apology. And more importantly. You have my word that it will never happen again"

"The rules of this planet have changed. No longer is it possible to fight and kill one another. No longer is it possible to steal, rape, or torture. These are my rules, and they are as involiable as the very laws of physics".

"I love games. I love the thrill of skill clashing against random chance and the tides of fate. So from this moment forward, all conflicts shall be determined by games."

I inscribe the new rules of the planet into the exosphere like tiny stars, so that any who look up can see them.

1. All harm and theft is forbidden in this world.
  2. All conflict in this world will be resolved through games.
  3. In games, each player will bet something that they agree is of equal value.
  4. As long as it doesn't violate pledge three, anything may be bet, and any game may be played.
  5. The challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.
  6. Any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld.
  7. Conflicts between groups will be conducted by designated representatives with absolute authority.
  8. Being caught cheating during a game is grounds for an instant loss.
  9. In the name of god, the previous rules may never be changed.
  10. Let's all have fun and play together!
Then I lay back on the tower, resting my head on my palms, grin, and repeat myself so all can hear it.

"Let the games begin"

[And with that, I'm making a new character. Reggy can have his world of games over on Earth 1]

[Overlord, it was Tet , remember?

[Because you agreed to it back when I first asked for the character and I explained what his law hax was]

[Noooo take backs]

Finally finished.

I want to go see Kabus but this new dragon intrigues me. I head to the moon first, appearing right beside them while trying to analyze their abilities.

Suddenly a girl appears besides me. She's teying to analyze my abilities. I only reveal to her my vast magic and spiritual power. I curiously come closer to her.

"Hello there. Who are you?"

Aahh, she's really strong! And she's coming closer!

I try to hide my excitement behind a stern expression.

"My name is Mikage. I'm the protector of this world, and the owner of this castle. Who are you?"

Walter was right in that she doesn't seem to be hostile, but the timing of her appearance right after Evil died, this specific location, and the fact that she's hiding her abilities makes her suspicious. I should keep my guard up for now.

I'm glad she asked.

"I am the Void Dragon, the God of Demons, the Ascendant, -"

I proudly name all of my titles.

"My name is- uhhhh."

Wait shit. Why did I say that.

"...I don't have a name."

Arrghh! I totally ruined my introduction!

I can't help but let out a giggle.

There's no reason to be suspicious at all.

"Where did you come from, God of Demons?"

She really is a god of demons.

Now's my chance to add such a unique being to my forces!

I wonder what she's doing here though.

"Say... would you be willing to come work for me to help protect the earth?"

Even if she says no I should be able to gain some new information.

A chance to get rid of my boredom! But for such a small girl to ask me that.

"A great dragon like me working for a random girl?!" I roar.

"Heheh, I guess I would look like just some girl to most people."

What form should I take?

I shapeshift into my mountain sized C'iel Dragon form. (The same one I took when I met Whyr, although I reduced my size for convenience back then).

"I told you already. I'm the protector of this world, and goddess of another. Demon Queen Mikage!"

I present my dragon form in all its glory, making sure the vibrant shine from my scales is especially visible.

She's a dragon and a demon queen? I sure have stumbled upon an interesting individual.

"Well I didn't say I wouldn't do it..." I say.

"But I have never encountered a being like you. Where did you come from?"

"I could say the same about you." I say as I return to my human form.

"I've just been keeping to my own realm mostly."

I was just asked very recently to protect this place after all.

I float up to her and pat her around the neck.

"From one demon goddess to another, I hope we can become friends."

I mean it. Same with Kabus. Come to think of it, I wonder if these two have human forms too?

I knead the ground with my claws and make a sound that sounds similar to the purring of a cat as Mikage pat's me.

Aahhhh, that's nice.

"I'm sure we can." I answer Mikage.

[>"I wonder if these two have human forms too?"

>Kabus' one goal is to be a person or just to belong

That hits hard at home.]

I notice that Mikage has come back inside talepahty's range.

"Hey there, where had you gone ?"

I ask her telephatically.

Back