• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

A little, invincible light shines through the darkness of space, zipping around random parts of the universe. Eventually, it breaks out of time-space and reaches for another reality, another universe.

Said light has been doing that for a few days, gaining as much knowledge as it can. It gained them way back when Earth 1 had started, but seemed to have been teleported out of there accidentaly. Through it's journey of exploring the multiverse, it hasn't found that many interesting things, other than the beauty of the universe, which they never seem to get tired off.

This time, it was going to be just like any other. Analyse, explore for some time and then go onto the next one. This time however, it seems different. When it analyses this universe, they feel many powerful presences, most of it over Earth.

"I think i may have hit jackpot." It says, grinning and excited.

It, in all of it's invicibility and stealth, travels towards Earth (2).

Ah...!

"W-wait it's not as bad as it sounds!"

I change into my slime form.

"I'm part slime, so I need to swallow you temporarily to form a connection with my ultimate skill!"

There's just no way I can say this that doesn't make it sound bad.

I crouch down and gently poke Mikage.

"Cute form, also i think that explaining how your ultimate skill works would make things easier."

I tell her

Christian Higdon said:
"Well...there's a lot on my mind. The fact that I'm a murderer, that you're one of few who cares for me genuinely, and lots more I don't wanna open up. Okay, so maybe I can to you. It's just that...I'm not really that nice and yet people still care. It's confusing."
Kaira doesn't know how to respond.

"Ok... I'm gonna do it now."

The sooner I get this over with the less awkward this becomes.

I swallow her whole, connecting her to my existing skills and forming the ultimate skill Void Queen Levanah.

I look on in awe as Mikage's slime form expands and grows and swallows me whole in one go. Inside I find myself inside a metaphysical world that is completely sealed off from the universe.

Woaw.

Feeling powerful presences in the moon, the light comes closer. It feels the presence of 3 powerful beings. Still in it's Invisible, Intaglible, Stealthy mode, he gets closer, seeing some strange individuals. I can't analyse any of them, but what i can make out is that one of them is a Dragon, one is a Slime and the other is a high school japanese guy...

"Wait a moment, is that Slime eating that Dragon?!" he gets pretty close to the scene, so he can see it in all it's details.

I travel through this metaphysical world a bit. That such a thing simply exists in the stomach of a girl!

After some time I decide to usemy abilities to see what is happening in the universe. Interestingly enough I can only see it through Mikage's eyes.

"By the way, thanks for coming, Patrick. Did anything special happen while I was gone?" I say, trying to change the subject.

I also guiltily send Levanah a party invitation.

@Edwell

"Melchior, Whyr's right hand man, has becomed the ruler of Equalis, but nothing other than that."

i stand up.

"But there something i think you should know about."

I trasform and change form

"I'm also a dragon, or at least, part dragon."

Why is literally everyone a dragon? Also for some reason I feel a strange nostalgic connection to Patrick's form, but I'm sure we've never met before now.

"I-I see."

My hand almost reaches out instinctively to touch his scales, but I stop myself.

I clear my throat.

"Now that Whyr has asked me to protect this world, there's a lot of work I need to do. To start, I want to form a link that connects this universe and my own."

''I wonder who Whyr is. And what's up with this guy? He seems to be a pseudo True Dragon. Is he family?''

"Sound cool to me,"

I got a strange feeling when she was about to touch me, like if we had a deep bound towards each other, but i can't quite get a grip of why.

Maybe .... yes, that would probably help me undestant this.

"You know the thing you did with Levanah ? Want to do it with me too ?"

I tell Mikage

"You mean... You want me to eat you too?"

I don't see why not. I was planning on asking Patrick to become a summon eventually but... it feels embarrassing to do it again after the first time.

I change to slime form before my face can form any weird expressions.

"Ok... just hold still."

He'd better not be thinking anything weird right now. I decide not to try reading his mind.

I swallow him, also gaining the new skill, Storm King Patrick.

Well that's done. I should go visit Kabus.

Uh, so this is how getting absorbed feels like, i had expected it to feel worse.

also this pocket dimension is sure big and meta

Anyway, i should search for Levanah.

I then sense her position and start flying towards her

I've begun looking into some of Mikage's memories. I learned about the battle that took place not that long ago and I'm now looking at her abilities.

The light is confused. It, at this point, has never seen such level of vore before. Is it possible for such fetishes to be done at this scale?

He is creeped out, although curious about it. He waits for any new moves.

Back