• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

The Light sits down and starts meditating until something actually does anything.

The Light feels connected with the cosmos.

I make hundreds of bodies made of Appetite Energy that spread throughout Equalis and help fix the damage that was done. As the bodies work on reconstructing, I notice that the flowers nearby seem to be growing kind of fast.

Interesting, maybe that has something to do with my evolution.

I personally start looking around for Melchior.

"Huh?" He was shocked by this, but just then...something else answered from him.

"Go ahead!" Said the crazy voice in his head.

@WHYNAUT

"Ice to meet you too Hee ho."

Jack responds.

Meanwhile i am looking at the conversation between the ice fairy and the void dragon from afar.

Strange voices? I'll ask him about it later.

I teleport to where Kabus is and give him a hug.

"I'm back."

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"

"Stop it."

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"Stop it! Hey, so what if somebody's hugging me!?"

'"I see."

I then go back to looking at what Mikage is doing. I'm astonished when I see her hugging a large reptilian demon.

Wha- what!

Fire starts surrounding me.

Tracking the Slime thing again, The Light sees it is hugging a...

"GIANT DINOSAUR?! AND IS THAT A MONSTER GIRL?!"

The Light finds it incredibely adorable.

It analyses the Dino and the Monster Girl. It founds quite some info about it.

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THERE'S A WITTLE LIZARD UPON THE WEEEEEST!"

"Hey, so what if I grew up with a Canadian accent, eh!?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"IT'S A FALSE F**KING ACCENT!" Kabus shouts, grabbing the Star Rod and morphing it into a sniper rifle.

"WOAH, WOAH WOAH, WOAH-" The eyes then backed off before fading.

"YOU CAN HARDLY TELL!"

Oh. Kaira was here too.

"Hi." I say.

"So Kabus, did you ever come to a decision about what I asked you on the moon?"

I hope he says yes.

Kabus, maddened, turns his head towards Mikage while saying in a bitter tone: "YEEEEEES!" It was clear that he was mad.

WHYNAUT said:
[No they don't]
k.

"What's the problem Levanah ?"

I ask to you with telephaty with slitghly worried tone.

"Well, the situation sure heated up Hee Ho."

Jack says as he backs away from the flames.

Kabus tries to calm down, but then Nightmare (the invisible one teasing him) dumps trash all over him.

"....GRAAAAAAAAAGH!" He then started slamming the floor with his fists, yelling in the process.

After a bit of analysis, The Light sees that this Nightmare thing is too blame for Kabus's stuff.

"Didn't think i had to act this earlt, but..."

The Light finally reveals himself, entering the real plane of reality. It is a man, who looks like someone wearing a vampire's costume for halloween.

On his hand, a crimson red, 2 meter long spear. He charges towards Nightmare.

"Gae... Bolg!"

His spear is thrust at maximum speeds, breaking space-time. It aims for Nightmare's heart.

"GAAAAAH!" He shouts, in serious pain.

"What the!?" Kabus shouts, shocked. "Great, now how am I supposed to hate myself?" He then mutters.

Back