• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

"GODD*MNIT, WALTZ, I TRY TO MAKE THIS THING FEEL GUILT AND YOU GO SAY THAT?"

"Well, at least...wait, how did you know his name?"

"Everyone is safe. We're preparing to send workforces to start repairing the city. This probably will only take a day. After that the populance can move back into Equalis. Lord Nauth already informed me on his situation before the fight and appointed me as his succesor. I will not let him down." Melchior explains.

"Oh, i see." Walter sits down.

"Hey, you know anyone who can give me a job? I'm kind of needing one." Walter asks of Kabus.

"......Hmmmmmmmmm...well, I'd say I could, but working for me is a bit....well...harsh." He replied. "Sorry, I have nothing."

"Hmmmm. Wheren't you with a girl slime before? She had some people working for her, so i guess she can work."

@WHYNAUT

"Ok, good to know. Anyway, do you know where the rest of the members of the Jingos are currently ?"

I continue talking to Melchior.

"They should be scatter through the city. They stayed here to repel the enemy forces." Melchior answers.

"K, see you around then."

I then end the trasmission,

I then use my clones trought the city to search for the locations of the Jingos.

[Hell]

I was summoned to hell? How? Don't tell me...

"Balaamel! You wasted a valuable avatar to summon me against my will? Why didn't you just call for-"

I'm interrupted by a swift smack to the top of my head.

"You know how you're supposed to address me. Furthermore, the creatures you sent to my realm killed everyone and started tearing up the place. I expect you to clean up the mess you made before running off to play with your new friends."

He points to me the enemies flying around and the damaged/corrupted areas of hell. I'm irritated by his tone but...

"Yes... Teacher."

He's a valuable asset to me and taught me much of everything I know about summoning among many other things about the world. He's probably the only person under my command who can get away with mouthing off to me. Well, probably the only one who has the nerve.

"And I'd like to observe those Taken creatures. Be sure to seal them for later rather than killing them, yes?"

"Grr." I pout, before getting to work repairing the damage. I use clones to make the process a bit more bearable.

What is that? I see lights. It must be the material universe! finally! And what's this? There seems to be an unnatural amount of energy 3/4 to the other side of it.

In less than a minute after seeing the light I reach a reach a rocky planet with life. There's a single moon orbiting it and it seems there was a battle. There are a lot of corpses and there's a large building, but there's no one inside. I shrunk my size to being only 20 meters long before I investigated the moon. I fold my large wings and start walking around on the moon on only my hind legs.

"Mikage, eh?"

Walter uses his cosmic powers to travel towards a few universes. He eventually reaches some weird version of hell.

"Jesus, this place stinks."

In the middle of all the space holes and dead bodies and Taken, he finally finds the Mikage girl.

He teleports right in front of her.

"Hello"

Something just set off my detection spell on the moon.

Meanwhile in the exact same moment, a man appears in front of me, and a little too close for comfort.

"What?!" I jump back at least a hundred meters. I couldn't predict him coming at all.

Now that I get a better look at him, this is one of the people who was there with me during the fight against Evil Whyr, and he showed up again inside Kabus' house. Walter. He's a good guy. I teleport back a little closer to him.

"Hi Walter. How did you find me?"

"God powers, i guess." Walter shrugs.

If Mikage decides to read Walter's mind, she will find extremely high amount of chaos and negative feeling, along with a being called Void. He seems to be able to hide it for now.

"So, i came here to ask something. Can i work for you, become your servant or whatever? I really need to get a job, plus you seem like you could use some help." He says, spinning a coin in his finger.

He wants to work for me? Yes!

Ah- I mean. I don't want to look too eager.

"I'm always looking for new subordinates. I'm happy to let you join. Of course, I need you to pass a little test first."

I don't doubt his abilities, but I need to give him something to do for appearances sake.

He survived against Evil so the usual trial would be an unnecessary waste of time. I'll shorten it a bit.

I pull out a book about invoking the Arcanas and making pacts with them.

"You know how to use magic right? Just form a pact with... three of these Arcana. After that you'll have proven your worth to me."

(Meanwhile clones can be seen doing manual labor and cleaning stuff behind me.)

I also want to check on the moon as quickly as possible. If he refuses the trial I might just ask him to do that.

I'M GOING TO-

Overwhelmed by my emotions and everything happening at once, I accidentally teleport away. I end up in a different dimension. I look around at the paper and book filled landscape.

What's all of this?

I read the book and send some magic in the air.

Summoning 3 Arcana's at once, Strenght, Sun and Judgement, this trial begins.

They all tell me what is needed to do to make the pact.

As soon as the enemy from Strenght is summoned, 100 swords burst through his chest, killing him immeadiatly.

Meanwhile the Sun lauches it's attack. It hurts the eyes, but otherwise, nothing too special.

While all of that happened, Judgement finished it's judging, declaring me valid.

Well that was easy.

"Is that all?"

@Crimson

"Yes. I'll now form the bond between us so that I can summon you when I need to."

I close my eyes and start quickly creating the bond between us. I want to hurry this up and get to the moon.

I also send him a party invite.

@Dragon

"Barian?"

Did some of then decide to follow me here?

"This is the realm of one of my subordinates. His own section of Hell. Oh, by the way I'm just a clone. The real me is over there."

I point him in the direction of the real me talking to Walter.

"Something just appeared on [Earth 2]'s moon where I sealed Evil's sword. Can you check it out for me and see if they're hostile?"

"Ehhhhh sure." I pat Mikage because why not and teleport to Earth 2's Moon, use my senses to see whatever is it that Mikage was seeing.

[And now i wait for WHY]

@Crimpai You see a dragon that looks like the night sky analyzing dead Hive and Taken. It has a massive amount of magical energy.

@Over "I'm glad you're alive Captain." Ellis says.

"As am I." Alexander says.

They look a bit sad, which is to be expected.

"I see. Sorry, I was just overwhelmed by everything that's happened."

I turn into my dragon form before stumbling as a glowing bright light envelops me and flows out from me. I emerge from the ball of light with a different look.

Wow, what is this? I've evolved? This power is incredible! I need to get back to everyone.

I teleport back to Equalis and find the Jingos.
Bariabro

[Didn't expect this to be too long, but okay. Let's go.]

"I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO."

Kabus was in shock. "But why return!?"

"I'VE BEEN WITH YOU A LONG TIME, AND I WON'T STOP NOW. I KNOW YOUR DEEPEST SECRETS, YOUR FEARS, ALL OF WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GUILTY, YOU SINNER. YOU DASTARDLY SINNER OF A THOUSAND LIVES, A THOUSAND LIES AND ONLY ONE WIFE. ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR YOU. NOBODY ELSE, JUST HER AND YOURSELF, YOU SELF-ABSORBENT SPONGE."

".....You know what? Screw it. I've dealt with you too long. I'm not scared any longer. I'm done messing around. You lie too much about me, you make me feel unwanted, I know your game. You're a snake. And who're you to call me lonely? You never even HAD A WIFE."

"......NO....NO!" It was speechless. Kabus did it. He had finally stood up for himself after all these years of torment and abuse. The seconds passing just then felt like months as the two eyes then started to fade. The invisibility wore off, showing what this thing really looked like.

The beast faded off, as Kabus then started to laugh uncontrollably.

I was just looking at some interesting creatures that don't exist by laws of physics when a man appears on the moon.

Friend or foe?

I turn my head towards him and analyze him with my blue eye and my red eye.

"And who are you? I did not know that creatures of strength that rivals mine still existed in this universe."

Back