• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

Who is this guy, that was incredible!

I float up to Kabus and pat him on the head.

"Please don't hate yourself, Kabus."

I start scanning the new person. Quinton Griffith. He's a dangerous one too. I can't read his mind either.

"Thank you, but who are you?"

The crimson red spear, Gae Bolg, dematerializes.

Quinton turns towards the Slime-san.

"Hello Sir Slime, my name is Quinton Griffith, and i am from another universe. Now, i have been following you for a few minutes, and i can't seem to ignore how different this universe is. Lots of strong people here, including you. But... it seems i had came at a wrong time, as i caught you voring some Dragons, and i would like a explanation on why you did that, if it's not to much too ask." Quinton's arms are crossed, his voice leaks with curiosity.

"Wait, that's... no, I-"

Just then Kabus grabs my attention as the Nightmare being gets back up.

"Nevermind! Kabus, what is this guy?"

Quinton, wanting to just end this Nightmare guy to understand why Slime-san was voring people, throws his Darkness shot at Nightmare, atempting to erase him from existence.

"OH, SHI-"

Nightmare then splits himself in half in order to avoid it.

"Oh, goodness, why did I give him that?"

Quinton sighs.

"Nightmare, buddy, can you please leave before i make you into lonely atoms?" A golden aura radiates from Quinton, releasing overwhealming pressure.

What happened in this universe while I was away?! Where did all these people come from?

I have calmed down and I'm simply observing the situation again.

"Right, forgot i can do that." I respond with a bit of embarasment for don't remembering about such basic thing.

I then do the True Dragon thingy and look at what is happening outside.

I see scene, but don't really get much of it, so i look in to Mikage's memories for more information on what happened.

and i still don't understant why she got so angr ... oh, wait a second.

"Did you get jealous that Mikage hugged that Kabus guy ?"

I ask Levanah .

"Wh- what?! No! I would never get upset over such a trivial matter." I say with my head held high and my arms crossed.

"I- uh"

I quickly search for common human problems.

"I left the stove on before I went into the void." I say.

I hop onto Kabus' head and start trying to calm him down.

"Kabus, it's okay. I'm here." I say, casting Serenity to induce feelings of calm and tranquility while neutralizing his intense fear and rage.

Kabus breathed in and out, calming down as Nightmare slowly backed away. He then slapped Kabus once before leaving.

[Time to do this]

"Ive called you all here today to discuss what the people are asking for, a Constitution" I say standing infront of the group.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I make hundreds of bodies made of Appetite Energy that spread throughout Equalis and help fix the damage that was done. As the bodies work on reconstructing, I notice that the flowers nearby seem to be growing kind of fast.
Interesting, maybe that has something to do with my evolution.

I personally start looking around for Melchior.
^ [@ WHY]

[@Dragon REEEE]

Your clones are doing great.

You find Melchior inside the capital giving orders to many people at a table with a few maps of the city. He also seems to be writing down different problems on a list.

Quinton started patting the dinosaur named Kabus.

"God you're so cute."

He turns to Mr Slime, still patting Kabus.

"So Mr Slime, who even are you?"

@Dragon

"Everyone is safe. We're preparing to send workforces to start repairing the city. This probably will only take a day. After that the populance can move back into Equalis." he answers.

I notice that Mikage showing affection to Kabus is again causing Levanah to become agitated, also her responce was a dead giveaaway that something is off, but ...

"Ok, i get it, you don't want to aswer my question, so I'll just stop asking about it."

I say to Levanah as i uncross my arms.

PsychoWarper said:
[Time to do this]
"Ive called you all here today to discuss what the people are asking for, a Constitution" I say standing infront of the group.
[Hey Overlord could you write the parts of the other people once you get the chance?]

"Mention the a-hole who banished me from Hell and blinded me?....Yeah, okay!" He gave a thumbs up, being a tad bit sarcastic.

"Compendium!"

A book pops out of my inventory as I hold it in front of me with telekinesis. Something's been bothering me since Quinton's last question. I'm hoping this book can give me the answer. I split my mind so I can ask the compendium while also speaking to Quinton.

"Well first of all, I'm not Mr Slime."

I transform to my human form and hold the compendium in my hands. Then I ask it telepathically:

What is "vore"?

PsychoWarper said:
[Time to do this]
"The people want to return the political sistem to that it was before you claimed all the power for yourself"

One of them says.

A look of embarrassment turned disgust forms on my face as the pages spell out the answer.

I put the book back into my inventory and position myself so that Kabus is between myself and Quinton.

"Kabus, this man is a perverted stalker. Can you eat him for me?" I say.

"A WHAT? In my HOUSE?" His eyes suddenly started to burn like fire as his entire head was set on flames, melting the skin off to a skull.

Back