• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

"Yep." There is a sudden POP, and Liberty is gone. She lands on the beach in her plane form. "Aaaaaalright, all aboard!"

Seeing that the squirrel is perfectly normal, I figure asking about the situatio

"So... We're here, but, where would we look for clues about our targets?"

WHYNAUT said:
I am satisfied with my current clothes and I begin searching for Waldo by sensing for spirits.
In your search for Waldo you find your Waldo and a man in red and white striped clothes.

The Squirrel now has red eyes and is floating in the air.

"Why doth thou disturb me?" It says in a deep voice

"We seek an answer."

"A while ago, someone destroyed new york, and we're trying to put a stop to the culprit. And, we figured that a squirrel in the middle of nashville was just odd enough to check out."

Eventually Shiela and I get to a big walled citt. We start sneaking between cover a hundred metres distance from the perimeter and try to see if there's a way in.

The squirrel says "I am the god of these lands, as bestowed upon my by the one wrapped in madness. I am the god who is free to destroy as he pleases, and I have."

"I see. But, what is a god to a gun?"

I whip out my automatic shotgun and open fire

The squirrel dodged the shots from the shotgun

"I am the strongest squirrel there is."

The ground begins shaking.

I stagger as a result of these quakes, then I just leap into the air to fire another shot at the squirrel.

The squirrel is too small to be hit by both of these as it flys through both attacks.

the ground is shaking very violently and it is difficult to stand.

Upon landing, I immediately jump again, leaping right towards the squirrel as I am to shove my gun down his throat

While pulling out another device from my pockets, I quickly make use of my shield as I seemingly throw it at a wall, only for it to bounce back at where i'm fairly certain the squirrel will be by then

WHYNAUT said:
I first go to Waldo.
"There is a man with spiritual powers in the vicinity" I tell it as I approach.
I finish grabbing jewels and turn towards her.

"Then shouldn't we go check who it is ?"

I respond

Due to the vibrations on the ground, the grenade is knocked astray and the explosion launches the shield thrown. As the squirrel god dodged the gun shoved in its face the stray shield launches into its head, knocking it onto the ground. The vibrations stop.

I throw a pack of C4 next to the TKO'd squirrel

"Hasta la vista, bushy tail"

KABOOM

Back