• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

Hl3 or bust said:
Overhearing the conversation about where this "Destroyer" is, I begin to head there myself after taking a quick look at the map on Silas' phone
You are halfway there at this point.

Sombra decides he wants to learn more about the state the world is in, so he goes to a library and looks for history books.

WHYNAUT said:
"A change of clothes and some thing to eat and drink would be nice. Alright then"
I start walking around looking for these things.
I follow her and starts looking around for useful stuff too.

Liberty's taking too long.

"Hey, I want to help destroy the destroyers. Can one of you take me to where the nearest one is?"

I ask the millitary guys who should have fairly speedy vehicles.

"Here, take the dan van" one of them says, passing you some keys and pointing at a 1960s van that had clearly seen some use.

What.

"Is there some high tech speed mode for that thing I'm not seeing? You could give me something faster, I might be able to actually stop these really dangerous destroyers."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra picks the book up and starts to read it.
Sombra finishes to read the book. There seems to be a dark beast destroying the world at this point.

"Hmmm".

Sombra presses hid ear and enters on Codec. He gets in frequency with Ken Shitstop again.

"Hey, can i ask you something?"

Sombra finishes to read the book. There seems to be a dark beast destroying the world at this point.

"Hmmm".

Sombra presses hid ear and enters on Codec. He gets in frequency with Ken Shitstop again.

"Hey, can i ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

[@Ed]

"So i know there's some Dark beasts or whatever destroying the world right? So where's the closest one?" Sombra asks, annoyed he can't smoke on Library.

"All right, now that's what I'm talking about."

I put my foot to the gas pedal and floor it in the direction of Nashville.

Ihavenoideahowtodrivehahahahahabutforsomereasonmypowersarehelping.

@Ed [Still Nashville]

@Dragon The car travels at 2.3% the speed of light, reaching Nashville in seconds. [Hl3 also arrives]

Yobobojojo said:
[What I miss?]
[ The soldiers have left you all die to your rambling, but not before making a request; if you help kill some of the people that are going around destroying the world you will be given access to every city still on the map and the military resources at their disposal. They'll also forgive the assault of Joseph.

So now me and H13 are in Nashville to find the nearest one, psycho is heading there ]

Nashville is at current a very large hole in the ground.

@Psycho reaches Nashville quickly when the car shifts into Maximum Overdrive

I park the car in a safe spot a good distance away and go to David on foot.

"Hey, look's like Nashville was destroyed. You want to go check it out now?"

I have just finished my meal when Waldo comes back.

"I'm going to search for clothes now" I say before heading off to search for a clothing store.

Back