• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

[Assuming Ken told me.]

"Alright, great. Thank you, Otaken." Sombra finishes the call.

He then searches for where Nashville is on the map. He finds it and sneaks out of Miami.

"Alright, time to test how athetic i am." Sombra then starts running from Miami to Nashville.

There are no signs of life in Nashville except for a small squirrel at the bottom of the pit.

Sombra realises he would take like 20 minutes to reach Nashville. So he shoots a Nikita missile, makes it turn, as Sombra hops onto the missile.

The missile carries Sombra around at mach 30, reaching Nashville in seconds.

Sombra sees a crater.

"Not tasty." Sombra says, as the Nikita missile explodes on the background, blowing a giant rock appart.

It's a smooth crater, rather nice. The squirrel in the center of it seems to be eating some very large nuts.

I fly over to the crater, not going inside but hovering a kilometer or so above it.

"Sombra, this might sound weird, but I don't like the looks of that squirrel."

"hmm"

I walk up to the squirrel to see if anything crazy happens.

WHYNAUT said:
I have just finished my meal when Waldo comes back.
"I'm going to search for clothes now" I say before heading off to search for a clothing store.
"And i'll search for other things"

I respond to Mia.

I then go search for either of these things:

• A blacksmith shop
  • A jewelery
  • A bank
  • An electronic devices store

WHYNAUT said:
I have just finished my meal when Waldo comes back.
"I'm going to search for clothes now" I say before heading off to search for a clothing store.
A store is found

"Yes, i feel it." Sombra responds to Otaken.

Sombra, after wondering a bit, decides to take matter at hands jump into the crater.

He opens a parachute before hitting the ground.

As the parachute falls down, Sombra closely examines the squirrel.

I walk into the store and I quickly pick some clothes out.

[These clothes are the ones that Misaka Worst wears in the image I gave]

Back