• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

Liberty stops humming and freezes. "WAS HE THE TRASH BAG THE DESTROYED NEW YORK?!" She yells with patriotic fury once more.

Liberty says the only reasonable thing she could say in this situation. "(Incoherent yelling of pure patriotic anger)!"

He then started to speak. "Good. Now, if you excuse me, WHICH PIECE OF ABSOLUTE S**T TOOK OUT NYC? I'LL GRAB THEM BY THE SPINE AND SHOVE THE SPINE UP THEIR A-"

[Now's the time to try and calm Boris down. THIS'LL END FINE.]

"Good. I'll take them out. Like I did with Don. I got at him. Him and that boy of his. Sooooooo should we go then?" He said.

"Alright, the next Destroyer is in Denver, Colorado. I'm going to drive there in this van, who wants to come with me?"

[how many seats is it?]

"Not to underestimate you or anything, but this van is kind of fast. I think this would be the best way of stopping any more destruction as fast as possible."

Back