• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 2

"Okay, no. I'm done with these plants and whatever." He tosses it away and then tries to run all the way out of there.

The seed quickly grows roots around it like the one you destroyed before, creating a small dome. The roots seem to be going into the ground.

"OKay seriously. . . I have one more trick up my sleeve. . . "I state. Looking towards the dome of roots, I put my hand on it, and attempt to manipulate it's chi so that it's very life force stops growing.

"IF NO ONE EXPLAINS WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING, I'LL BLOW UP THIS ENTIRE AIRPORT!" Sombra yells in rage, holding a time bomb in his hands.

I finish eating and wipe my mouth. That burger was incredible. I take a moment to enjoy the taste lingering in my mouth before swallowing and turning to Shiela, who has a look of similar bliss at her own burger.

"Ok. What's the next step then. We need to find out what happened and where everyone has gone. Any ideas?"

Shiela swallows the rest of her burger in one bite then wipes her mouth with a napkin.

"From what I saw, there were people here until very recently. If we can find some kind of administration building, we might find more about what happened and why everyone left"

"Alright. Let's see if we can find a map"

"I saw one on the wall over there"

I turn around and there's a map of the city flat against the wall. Huh, surprised I didn't notice that before.

I look at it to see if there's an administration or government office or anything around.

Back