• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

I get a good idea. I rip a small hole in reality that leads to another dimension and I put my arm through.

I grab a demonic soul from it and I fuse it with the gun that has energy bullets.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Well, im Azencard. Nice to meet you."

I look around myself.

"It seems some people in the group already went bananas. They destroyed most of the city it seems."

Not like i helped by making and melting a ice pillar, but she doesn't need to know that.

[Also, Azencard is shy, so your character was right.]

Deciding that El Dia De Los Muertos is coming early this year, I decide that Skyscrapers are still teh way to go and tear down the sears tower, knocking it towards other buildings, collapsing them as well. I admire my handywork.

As I walk thorugh the forest I find some weaker superpowered people who are causing issues and I defeat them with realative ease.

Damn... that was alot easier then I thought it would be, I wonder what else I can do? I think as I continue to walk.

"So, Azencard, would you like to help me stop those that are tring to destroy the world ?"

I say to him as a party invitation pop up appears on his right.

The pop up shows this:

|Team Dai-Gurren|

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |

Overlord775 said:
"So, Azencard, would you like to help me stop those that are tring to destroy the world ?"

The pop up shows this:

|Team Dai-Gurren|

| Yes | | No |
[How orginal]

Overlord775 said:

The pop up shows this:

|Team Dai-Gurren|

| Yes | | No |
Although i dislike being in groups or partys, not accepting seems dumb.

"...Sure."

I click in Yes.

"I can turn stuff I touch into dinosaurs or some kind of stone." I say as i poke the man, who quickly turns into a velociraptor-esque creature made of human materials

Although i dislike being in groups or parties, not accepting seems dumb.

"...Sure."

I click in Yes.

"So, uh ... "

I didn't really think of what to do if he said yes, so i'm in a bit of a pickle,

I then get an idea, i pick up my phone and check the latest news

"Somebody is destroying Chicago, we should go stop him."

I say to Azencard

I begin possesing even more weapons and objects with demonic souls and I start selling them to criminals for high prizes.

I follow her through the portal.

I fly up in the air and see a few buildings collapsing I fly back down.

"I found it, whatever it is." I point my gun to my head, ready to shoot at any moment.

I fly close enough to see it's one of the guys in our group before.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!" I yell at the man.

Back