• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

I follow Azencard and lighty giggle because of his's oblivion reference.

I then look at the men and start thinking of a plan of action based on the information i had recived thanks to Observe

[Yes, he's talking to you Tor]

I get mad at myself for just now noting the Gurren Lagann reference in the Party name.

I feel stupid.

I did it! I created a sentient rock without using my reality warping powers! But what to do with it?

I go to the nearest large park and search for a good palce. I find a couple of other rocks of similar size and I place it there.

Now it isn't alone. Can I leave it here? I mean it's just a rock.

Unless it starts consuming humans to grow in to a mountain, but what are the odds of that happening?

I leave the park. One thing I failed to notice is that the rock formation was near a picnic place.

Torlikoff said:
"Oh hi, you were one of the group that got powers. Enjoying them?" I say, twisting my hair
"You could say that. Im not enjoying you destroying stuff. It's not cool man."

On my free hand, a magic circle appears.

"Watch out, this person has an incredibly high speed and can even stop time itself."

I wisper to Azencard.

I then try to create a 15 meters barrier around the three of us, to limit Waylon's room for dodging.

I run and grab a guy attempting to murder someone, and knock him out.

"Here."

I infect him with Blacklight to make him a Evloved.

"Now try your dinosaur shenanigans."

I shoot myself, my persona using Marakukaja and Matarukaja on Me and Gianna, boosting our attack and defense.

I look around the city, looking for more criminals. The boy's stomach grumbles and he looks away, embarrassed. I rub his hair, comforting him.

"Don't worry buddy, I'll get you something to eat."

I smell a funky smell coming from a building nearby and head for it.

[Dammit Overlord. I wait 12+ hours for a response and don't even get so much as a mention? Ed is sad now :(]

"Hmph. Just gonna run off and ignore me will you? Fine then. It's not like I wanted to be friends or anything. Screw you and your gigantic boobs!"

I now have a pretty good measure of my new abilities. And practicing on dummies won't be of any more worth to me. I guess it's finally time to see where the others went.

Stepping through the portal I become aware of the situation. Seeing much destruction already caused to New York, I immediately activate En to see if anyone is still in the area.

[Is anyone even still here?]

[Thats not how viruses work]

[Blacklight isnt a normal virus, but niether is mine

Just do what you thinll happen]

Torlikoff said:
[Combat speed is equal, right?]
[Kinda of. Your combat speed is much greater than ours, but not to the point were we take 3 years to move a centimeter. You see us in slow motion basicaly. Reaction Speed and Movement speed are not equalized.]

Back