• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

I'm drinking some tea in my mansion and I made some more gadgets. I now have robot butlers too.

I'm reading a newspaper and I'm enjoying the rainy weather.

While I'm chilling in my mansion like a baller, the sentient rock eats it's first prey.

As I eneter Chicago I notice its half destroyed and hear some fighting in the distance,

"Damn... what happened here" I say as I head over to the fighting.

The dinosaur seems to grow in strength.

"I think I may have a idea. You here, I'm going to observe it for a while. You can go off for now. I'll catch up with you later."

I decide to go out to kidnap two humans for some expirements.

I go into town with a smile on my face.

[Yeah, my character's walking around with a kid on his shoulder.]

[Not a murderer cool ovo]

I pickup on somebody carrying what appears to be a child. Photons tell me that he has a level of confidence uncharacteristic of the chaos going on around him if he were just a normal person. It's likely one of us. What's more, I can tell that he holds a measure of protectiveness over the kid even though it seems they only met just recently. He probably isn't a bad person. I teleport over.

"Hello. I mean you no harm. Mind telling me what happened here?"

Edwellken said:
[Yeah, my character's walking around with a kid on his shoulder.]
[Not a murderer cool ovo]
I pickup on somebody carrying what appears to be a child. Photons tell me that he has a level of confidence uncharacteristic of the chaos going on around him if he were just a normal person. It's likely one of us. What's more, I can tell that he holds a measure of protectiveness over the kid even though it seems they only met just recently. He probably isn't a bad person. I teleport over.

"Hello. I mean you no harm. Mind telling me what happened here?"

[Don't jinx it]

I see a new person popping up and introduce myself.

"Yo, I'm Blake. Some of the powered people are ripping through this city. A couple of them left to go somewhere else. Not sure what else to say besides that. Oh, and a couple monuments were messed up, truly a tragedy."

"I see. I'm not very familiar with this world's monuments myself, but my condolences if they were important to you. Do you know where any of the others have gone? And what do you plan on doing with the kid?"

"Meh, just mainly memories. Nah, my senses don't extend that far so I don't know where they are besides out of this area. I don't want him to get hurt in the chaos that will come from this so I'm going to be taking care of him myself."

I see two girls smoking in an alley. They're both in their early twenties. Perfect.

I mute one of the girls and I shoot the other while completely silencing the sound of the shot. Induce a deep sleep in the girl that I muted.

"You will be perfect subjects"

I grab them both and teleport back to my house.

I find the Girl from earlier and someone else fighting and walk over to them,

"Hey" I say nonchalantly.

I bring the girls to the underground hideout. I wake up the one that's asleep and put her in a glass container.

"Pleas don't kill me!" She screams.

I ignore her and put the dead girl in a cage. I grab another demonic soul and I try to make it posses her. It enters her ears and suddenly the eyes of the girl are wide open.

She begins growling. She then begins to bend the bars of the cage. I put het to sleep and bring her to a stronger container.

Meanwhile the other girl watches on in horror. "What have you done to her"

I slowly twist my head towards her with glowing red eyes.

"Jeez, you guys are no fun. I guess you just wanna have a bad time. Cause at this rate, you're gonna have a bad time" I say, pulling a flesh bud out of my hair. I then several tentacles at Azencard and try to slam the bud into his head.

Photons say he's telling the truth.

"That's noble of you, but it seems like most of the chaos is already over. You were the only one of us I sensed when I got here. It's probably best if we let his family take care of him so we can find the others and prevent more senseless destruction like this from happening."

[Wait, he did? I also need to figure out it's a sans joke, just doing it is not gonna work. If you had added a "burning in hell", i would have catched up]

"Hey, there is a barrier around, so sorry about that!" I say to the mysterious teen that appeared.

I come back from the hideout and wash my hands. I go to my balcony and look at the sky.

For the first time it hits me that I'm truly free now. Free from the Satan and free from hell.

"IM FREEEE! AHAHAHAHHUAHAU"

After screaming my throat out I lean over the balcony. My smile then dissapears.

All this time I've longen for freedom, but what will I do with it now that I have it?

(I hope you mean evil)

[What?]

("Unpleasant" is more like being annoying and not very fun to think about. The word evil gets straight to the point)

"Judging from his appearance, I wasn't sure if he did have a family."

The boy starts crying.

"My mom and my dad, those guys they-"

I hug the boy midsentence.

"It's okay, I'm here for you now. Those guys won't be bothering you ever again."

[But that wouldn't work since my character is very evil. He just thinks rape is something for barbarians]

Back