• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

Torlikoff said:
I also try to search the city, albiet much slower and in broader strokes. I start flying above the streets, trying to cover as much ground as I can.
[Does this do anything?]

"One last test."

I create a sword, and ******* stab myself in the chest with blood splattering everywhere.

"Time to do stuff i guess..." I say, going for a walk through New York.

"I need to find something to use my Magic on..."

after searching New York, i take a moment to think, realizing that only around 5 seconds had passed

"Where would it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....." i think to myself

[Actually it's for a different reason.]

The blood on the floor summons a strange creature, a witch.

Oktavia von Seckendorff

I nonchalantly walk past the criminal, put my hand on his forehead and incinerate him.

I look at the woman and the child who look at me in shock. The boy drops the spoon with which he was eating cereal. Suddenly the radio makes a static sound and the it begins playing a tune.

Felix begins to sing: "I'm gonna make you bend and break.

So say your prayers, but let the good times roll. In case God doesn't show.

And I want these words to make things worse,

But it's the deeds that make the words come to life..."

The woman and child break down and start crying and screaming. The fridge then suddenly opens and it's filled with teeth. A tongue comes out of the fridge and it wraps around the two before pulling them into the fridge. The fridge slowly closes as the screams begin to fade.

I then sit down and begin eating g the boy's cereal while the radio switches to the song witch doctor.

Dissapointed at my lack of findings, I go into an alley.In there I see a man. I stick my hand in his throat and drink his blood, dropping the corpse after. I do the same to several others in the alley.

This 12 year old just stabbed himself in the chest and summoned a blood witch ok.

"Um... what are you doing?"

a combinatio of this being an Anrifa rally and me appearing out of nowhere lead some guy to try to hit me with a 2x4, although i grab him before he really moves at all and he................he ******* turns into a black stop sign with a weird texture

i gtfo rather quickly after that

I look at the bloodied kid and the thingy that came out of the blood

What the fuc* is happening ?

"Uh, what's that thingy ? ... Wait, right, Observe"

The profile of the witch than pops up to my left side

"Uh, a witch, very strange."

I'm still a skeleton.

I tap a symbol on my collar bone.

From the symbol, flesh spirals outwards, covering my body and making me look like just some goth girl instead of a walking skeleton.

I walk into the streets, then go into some shifty looking back alleys. I wander through until some people appear.

I don't know if they were muggers or just wanted to ask if I was lost, but I pull out their souls and eat them, slice their bodies apart then stitch them back together with shadows and send them out into the street to kill people. Screams begin ringing out.

[Which portal did you go on?]

[Testing]

[You see some basic rules, some training dummies, a portal to the normal stuff, another room and a 12 year old stabbing himself and summoning a witch.]

I begin wandering the streets of this city. I didn't take note of it before, but the buildings are enormous. Far larger than any of the measly villages of my previous world. Buildings stretch up into the sky. How could this world have created such works?

hearing screams in the distence, i see a guy being attacked by...............what the hell? it looks like an animated corpse stiched together by pure darkness

i reduce it's entire torso into mush in a single punch, although the other guy runs away, screaming something about hippies

I come back after ******* with the Mirror Dimention.

I see some Zombies, which i kill with Magic sword.

i summon the four elementals and make them blast apart the dummies.

I then turn towards the guy that just entered the room

"Hello there"

I say to Samuel

[Damn hippies]

I sense some of my darkness fading away. Someone must have destroyed the corpse puppet. And thoroughly at that.

I walk into a taylor's shop [Actually just a clothing store] and look for some new clothes to match the fashion sense of this world. When I have found some, I hand the shopkeeper a piece of gold.

She looks at me and laughs jovially, then asks for real money. I laugh too, then summon a spear of shadow to impale her from her foot through her leg, through her heart, and right up into her brain with a spear of shadow. She jerks slightly, then her eyes glaze over.

The darkness spreads through the inside of her corpse and makes her hand take the coins. I nod, go to the change room to put on the clothes, and leave.

I finish the cereals. The radio is still playing witch doctor:

Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla Walla Bing bang Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla Walla Bing bang

I told the witch doctor you didn't love me true I told the witch doctor you didn't love me nice

And then the witch doctor he gave me this advice!

Time to make contact with the mob boss's employees.

Overlord775 said:
i summon the four elementals and make them blast apart the dummies.

I then turn towards the guy that just entered the room

"Hello there"

I say to Samuel
"What are all of you up to?"

Back