• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

I sit down after grabbing a few swords and axes from the table.

I know I have Whitesnake and I know I'm going to see if I can replicate certain events for reasons but I feel a power inside me that's not my stand. There's quite a few types of energy/magic/ki/chakra whatever across powersets and judging from the stands floating around and that sharingan, we get the powers from fictional characters that already exist. I just need to narrow down what I can do.

I pick up a sword and try concentrating my power into it. The sword doesn't seem to be doing anything, but when I poke an axe with it, the axe melts.

Hmm. So I can melt things. This isn't enough for me to narrow it down.

Those who entered the portal with Omni find themselfs in Central Park, New York.

"This is a perfect replica of 2018 planet Earth. You can just do whatever you want, or..." A small ball comes from his hands.

The ball ascends into the sky and splits in 13 pieces, said pieces fly away at speeds you can't react.

"These are "special pieces of power". You can also go after these to gain some nice bonuses. It is opcional, so if you just want to do something else, feel free to do so."

"As for how you find these pieces... Well, you will know when you are close to one."

Omni then looks at the group and teleports away.

[>>300 c movement speed awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy]

i begin to look around the city for the piece, curious as to what it'll get me

I also try to search the city, albiet much slower and in broader strokes. I start flying above the streets, trying to cover as much ground as I can.

[sigh]

[Everyone thinks to lower AP]

[No one thinks to lower speed]

I get bored with stabbing things that aren't alive and leave through the portal.

@Ed and @Ed

The rules are:

1: Don't murder other people here, otherwise punish shall happen

2: Don't try to steal things from here.

3: Don't try to break the rules.

I suddenly notice that I'm wearing a ring.

Wait...this looks familiar. The ability to melt things and this red ring. This is Hendrickson's ring!

I throw up the ring before using my powers and destroying it in a blast of hellfire.

I'm definitely never going to turn anyone into a demon so that's useless.

Now that I know what my abilities are, I go through the portal after looking at the rules.

[wut were the rules @ crimson]

[Part 7 shouldn't have anything MFTL]

[Everything MFTL in Part 7 comes from Diego From Another Universe, who is just "should be comparable to the original Dio". Which is dumb, because they aren't the same person, and the stand does necessarily have the same speed]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@Ed and @Ed

The rules are:

1: Don't murder other people here, otherwise punish shall happen

2: Don't try to steal things from here.

3: Don't try to break the rules.

[he scales to fighting basically everyone else in Part 7, and he easily dodges most of their stuff in a way that sure as hell isn't just reactions]

[Ah yes, scaling to all those other MFTL people]

[Who have zero MFTL feats]

[And scale to someone who is just assumed to have the same speed as OG timeline Dio Brando]

[Despite like, everything, saying otherwise]

Felix telepathicly finds an important criminal figure. He phases through the door into the kitchen. At the table the criminal, his wife and his son are eating.

The criminal jumps up when he sees Felix and behind shooting at him with a pistol. Felix catches the bullets with his teeth.

"How did you do that? How did you get into my house!?" The criminal shouts.

"**** you, that's how" Felix replied with a develish grin.

[I meant the fact that there's one feat that doesn't even exist in this universe that he gets the rating off of. From a character who is just assumed to be as fast and as strong as the original, which he doesn't seem to be.]

Torlikoff said:
[I meant the fact that there's one feat that doesn't even exist in this universe that he gets the rating off of. From a character who is just assumed to be as fast and as strong as the original, which he doesn't seem to be.]
[Already been discussed elsewhere]

[Must have been a damn terrible discussion then if we overlook all the bullet timing feats to scale to a guy who's maybe got a stand as fast as his OG timeline despite feats saying otherwise]

Yobobojojo said:
[Its legit scaling]

I take a look at the note.
The note says:

Hey there, this is a special training room.

Here you can get enemies to fight you. Press one of the buttoms to do it.

The lower the buttom, the stronger your enemies are.

There are 5 difficulty levels, as you can see.

Have fun. -The Composer

@Monarch

You find yourself in Central Park with the others.

Somehow you know everything Omni just said.

"Let's try out the sheringan powers"

I kukui away one of the dummies, it would normally be a tecnique that cost a lot of chakra, but the cost is greatly reduced thanks to demigod magic power's 99% mana consumption reduction

Yobobojojo said:
I press the highest button.
You hear a robotic voice.

"Level 1 enemy." They say.

A robot Samurai comes in.

"Now, fight!" The voice says.

[It has 7-C Stats and High Hypersonic+ speed.]

Back