• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

"Sorry, but i can't reveal it. Not right now." Omni says.

"I'd REALLY like to go home now. But thank you no matter whatever reason you've give given me these gifts."

I decide to try and see what the golden........what Gold Experience can do by having it punch the ground, from which a small, squirrel-like creature emerges

"Where did that name come from?" I think to myself

"Doesn't really matter to me."

I can hear screams resounding in my head, but it's pretty clear they're from the powers.

If screams are the worst things these powers can do, well, that's nothing new.

Insert persona talk of "i am thou, thou art i" here.

I look back at that Omni guy. "Im fine with starting now."

A portal is created behind Ed while another one is behind Omni.

"Those who want to begin, follow me. Those who wish to test your powers, go through the other portal." Omni enters the portal.

Azencard follows Omni.

I go through the testing portal.

I said I was ready to start, but honestly why would someone try to start something without knowing what they can do? That's like being given a gun but not knowing how to shoot it. I'm going to learn my powers first.

Those who enter the testing portal find themselfs on a big white room.

It has two sets of training dummies, a set of multiple weapons, a food table, another portal with the message "This is for leaving. Go here when you're done."

There also seems to be a set of rules on the wall, as well as another room.

I attach the gem around my neck.

I begin flying, with my hands shown towards the training dummies.

I fire two black skulls at the dummies.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I attach the gem around my neck.

I begin flying, with my hands shown towards the training dummies.

I fire two black skulls at the dummies.
The dummies explode but come back immediately.

Back