• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

"Killing the kid" the clone says. "He's bothering us, isn't he?"

"Don't worry, I'll let you back out when I'm done"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Killing the kid" the clone says. "He's bothering us, isn't he?"
"Don't worry, I'll let you back out when I'm done"
"Thanks. I need out." He spoke. "I need out of this torment i call life." He then whispered to himself.

I get bored of seeing these two not reaching the spicy stuff, so i make a portal out of here.

I fly to Japan, so i can relax.

Christian Higdon said:
"Thanks. I need out." He spoke. "I need out of this torment i call life." He then whispered to himself.
The clone momentarily pauses the death bubble's expansion.

"... but you're dead. You're a ghost"

"Oh... how horrible"

The clone is shooketh. Isn't death mean to be where the pains of life ends?

"If you want, I could eat your soul and cause all the pain to end forever?"

The chocolate croissant's chocolate is better, but its pastry isn't as good. Blarie makes note of this, and creates a scale on which Blarie can rank the different aspects of a pastry. Blarie then begins visitting every pastry shop in the still livable parts of Europe.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Oh... how horrible"
The clone is shooketh. Isn't death mean to be where the pains of life ends?

"If you want, I could eat your soul and cause all the pain to end forever?"
"I wish, but....i am already one. Sad, is it not?" He said, before he started twitching a bit. He was now a bit mad.

The clone starts expanding the death bubble again.

It has to cross approximately 50 m at absolute most, at either Mach 5000, or 0.3c, depending on whether or not the death bubble scales to my reactions. In other words, it will cross the distance in approximately "a lot less than half a second".

The boy has no way to sense what I'm doing. At most, he might notice the ghost stiffeneing slightly as my power grasps at his soul. But even then, by the time the stiffening is visible, the bubble will have already caught the boy.

[Monarch check the discord, I had to teach a class at the dojo and vacuum the backroom, I was out for a solid ******* hour cuz of the class. So it doesn't really count per me being unable to do shit per IRL obligations soooooo....]

I PK Teleport back to my vanp master, I ain't dying for shit

[You don't know you're dying]

[You're enjoying the arousing cold remember?]

[I haven't actually done anything to you that you would need to be here for. I'm only now doing something, and you need an in-character reason to leave]

I arrive to my master, damn they looking hot as ****. With how those abs protrude from their skin much like a needle would onto paper

"Damn man, you looking hot, you got some sweetass abs an shit, making me wet"

H-h-how le-e-ewd!

Can it fuckboi, we both know you find it hot

I h-have n-n-no i-i-id-dea w-what y-your t-tal-lking about!

Want me to say the P word? I'll ******* say it if you don't SHUT THE **** UP

Y-Y-Y-YES-S-S M-ME!

But not quite

In hopes of master not murdering me, I telepathically parse to him the contents of this mental conversation

YOU ******* WANKE-

"... I'm wishing my buds had a little more control right now."

I decide to purge that from myself by drilling a hole into my skull and into my brain. It doesn't work.

Torlikoff said:
"... I'm wishing my buds had a little more control right now."

I decide to purge that from myself by drilling a hole into my skull and into my brain. It doesn't work.
Oh god blood turns me o-

N-N-NO IT-T-T D-DOESNT I say, my rage enabling me to reign in control over my body for just a TAD moment

"Oh-h-h m-m-my g-god s-s-sir I am s-so f-******* turned o- SOR-RY FOR-R-R how wet your makin- MY ACTIONS ARE AFFECTING YOU" I say, the fleshbud reigns control once again

Torlikoff said:
"My Symbiote buds don't do that. Stop" I say, flying towards their location.
"I don't know what's going on! I started hearing a voice in my head and it just kept growing louder and louder and I don't know what's going on!" I say

He's gonna find me and then he gonna kill me and then I'mma diediediediediediedie. WhydoilikehimwhydidibecomehisservantwhydidIdoanyofthis...

im a ******* burden aren't are

Theniguessilgototheonlupersonwillingtotakemein

Gianna

I teleport to Gianna, using my telekinesis I attempt to slowly deprive the bud of oxygen, killing it. I use my PK teleport to directly teleport oxygen to my brain so I can deprive the bud of it whilst not MYSELF of it

I notice that I can spread my body through the darkness of the halls.

This is cool.

Also my clone disperses the death bubble when the boy teleports away.

Japa

Jacob Collins Thureau had just teleported to Japan. He was looking for the now infamous protector of Japan. Hopefully he could find him before it was too late.

Back