• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

Blarie pulls out her phone, it's buzzing a bit, so the alarm system Blarie hacked into is probably going off. Blarie begins messing with and reprogramming the system a bit, using Blarie's skills as the ultimate programmer and Blarie's information manipulatoin, and plays a song.

In creatureDoubleFakeName's base, as song begins playing through what should have been an alarm system. The song can induce paralysis in and weaken those who hear it.

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie pulls out her phone, it's buzzing a bit, so the alarm system Blarie hacked into is probably going off. Blarie begins messing with and reprogramming the system a bit, using Blarie's skills as the ultimate programmer and Blarie's information manipulatoin, and plays a song.
In creatureDoubleFakeName's base, as song begins playing through what should have been an alarm system. The song can induce paralysis in and weaken those who hear it.
[Cool but y tho?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I can help out and we could go together.You could just leave another clone to watch Rex like last time.
Ok.

"I'm going to have the elves scout the island and build a shelter. Once that's done we can talk about what to do next."

I begin summoning elves and giving them orders until I once again reach the maximum number. They head out in groups assigned to either gather materials, build, search for food, or scout the area. It shouldn't take long for them to build a basic shelter, and they can just add more to ot as they go along. I also order a couple of them to build weapons and staves for defense.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Cause at least two of you guys aren't human/animals, and Blarie assumes you won't be affected by it normally.]
[My PC will thank Blarie when I come back]

The base is completely dark.

With this in mind, I take control of all the darkness there, and harden all she shadows along the walls. Then I cause it to sharpen and turn into a forest of shadow spears and blades.

No matter how fast the enemy, they won't escape

[Sorry Tor, but Idk you're here. You have regen]

[Yaeh, I know, attack reflect. I'll regen]]

the dinos and rocks are stabbed at from all directions, although their sheer speed makes it mostly ineffective

[You're stabbed too]

[And speed means nothing if running at MFTL just means you're running into 6-B shadow spears, or that you have a thousand years to percieve the fact that those shadows are filling up all the available space]

"Okay Rex, me and Remy are going to talk about what to do next so you can just wait for the elves to finish building the house okay?"

Rex nods in wonder, his gaze transfixed on the elves working. I turn back to Remy.

"I guess we could try looking around the outskirts of New York? They might still be in the area."

Hl3 or bust said:
the dinos and rocks are stabbed at from all directions, although their sheer speed makes it mostly ineffective
[There's a song playing that induces paralysis and weakening, so you and your animals should be struggling to move.]

[Edit: your stands should be unaffected though, just the actual biological creatures would be affected.]

"That's a good idea. Lead the way."

[I'm going to be inactive for the next hour or two so you can just treat her as a controllable npc for now @Dragon]

I feel a lot of stabbing and holes fill my body.

"Aaack"

I'm dying. I'm done for. This is the end. I'm ... fully healed?

"Huh"

I expand a death bubble out through the base, to rip out the souls and life force of the invaders.

[This is going into the walls as well]

"Maybe the entire place!" He shapeshifter to have it so he had multiple arms and a slightly bigger size. He decided just to check Antarctica for a bit. He would go back after.

seeing without the bloodlust for a moment, i realize that i'm not exactly prepared for this, and return to the surface befor heading back to america

ExodusNexus said:
[So I can just jump in, right?]
[Yeah, though doing so in the North East of the US, Norway or the the nations near it could get you radiation poisoning, and I believe Japan is curently the only country under protetion of a superhuman, so appearing there could be dangerous to,]

I quickly find myself in the new world.

"Powers, huh? I wonder what that tuxedo guy gave me."

I suddenly find my stand behind me.

"Hey, is that a stand? I know that one, it's Black Sabaath."

I begin to test out my powers.

Time to get back.

"Wait....."

How do I get back?

"I need to go around.... random dimensions until I find the universe."

He travels from outside of reality to somewhere else, ending up in a dimension full of blocks and empty sky. He saw people with chair, eating food.

"Hello? Sorry and it's weird to ask but where am I?"

Overlord775 said:
"That program thingy is quite ennoying, isn't she ?"
I say to Shane, while starting to eat.
[I feel the need to point out that many of those things could have been and were Crimson's character. Also, you know his character better, so you know he's liable to do that sort of thing, while neither of you know Blarie very well.]

I yank out all the dino lifeforces (probably they don't have souls) and eat them.

"Well, that was easy. Waiiiit a minute, the guy who killed my shadow puppets could make weird things that reflected damage! I'll kill him! Where'd he go! I didn't get his soul! GAH!"

"Hello? Anybody?" He shouted, without noting that he took on the form of something absolutely nightmare fuel.

Monarch Laciel said:
I yank out all the dino lifeforces (probably they don't have souls) and eat them.

There's a child's soul in there somewhere. I'm tempted to eat it too, but its probably one of Malucius' experiments, so I reluctantly "spit" it back out.
[You talking to me? Because I'm safe fam]

Back