• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

in a distant, isolated and silent corner of the complex, i break in through the ceiling, along with a few thousand dinos and living rocks

Okay, I'm back in Turkey.

I pay and eat for a few kebabs before grabbing souvenirs for Remy and Rex. I get ready to sprout my wings and fly but feel like something is different about them. I do it anyways and am surprised by them now being 12 huge feathery wings, with half of them black and the other half being white.

I GOT LUCEMO-wait no that's stupid. I can think of another character that it could be though...

I feel in my body for something. I notice four dark energies within me.

Yup, I got Mael. Now I know I've gotten way stronger. My other power made me more animalistic and I feel a new type of energy, it feels like it's made to kill something. My hypothesis leads me tooo...

I open my mouth and start inhaling. The nearest shadows and random white objects are absorbed into me through my mouth, refreshing me.

Hehehehehe, I'm a dragon slayer now! I'm not Future Rouge either, he can control dragons, I feel no such energy like that. No, this is Alvarez Arc Sting. With such a boost in power and growth in abilities, I really have to watch out for what other people can do now.

I blast off towards the Pacific Ocean and notice I've gotten much faster as well. After crossing the Atlantic, I see that New York has been destroyed.

This level of destruction...that bastard! He killed all those people! He could have killed Rex or Remy! I'm really going to tear into him when I find him.

I continue flying and speed through the Pacific Ocean until I find the island Rex and Remy are on. I land and walk towards them. Rex runs and gives me a hug. I hug him back.

"Don't worry, I'm here now. I won't let you get hurt."

Seeing that he's obviously upset, I give him a bracelet. I show him the one I had gotten for myself.

"See, we match!"

Rex grins and turns to Remy. I walk over to her and hold out the one I got for her.

Hopefully she likes it.

Hl3 or bust said:
in a distant, isolated and silent corner of the complex, i break in through the ceiling, along with a few thousand dinos and living rocks
The alarm goes off alerting everyone and everything in the base.

[I'm going to sleep]

I feel weird

Like my body isn't my own.

I try to move one way and I feel like I'm sliding along the ground. I try to pick myself up and look around.

... what is this?

My skeleton body is standing a few metres back, yet I can also still see from it, and I'm some kinda of ... black blob thing gliding through my shadows.

I try to get a little further away from the skeleton, and everything past about 20m from the skeleton disintegrates, even if shadows themselves are still there.

I try to move my skeleton body. It begins walking

This is going to take some getting used to.

I start practicing my motions.

A loud sound starts shrieking through the base.

I pull myself back together into the skeleton body and activate my Shadow Armour and defensive measures. Time to see if practice paid off.

[The sad thing about Pride is that despite his truly immense range within a transmutation circle, outside of one his range is pretty small]

Overlord775 said:
and like that we're back at the date-like dinner.

I look at Shane

"Nice eye"

I say to him
Rose petals begin falling around you, and when you look up you see doves circling overhead which disperse in different directions.

as the dinos and rocks spread throughout the complex, creating even more from the floor beneath them, i use Diver Down to create a pocket in the walls, which i use to easily maneuver through the complex

I'm outside of reality right now to test my abilities. Using the he same principle with Hakkei Martial Arts, I can hit pressure points while hitting anywhere within one's body but the technique I'm struggling right now is Ouroboros. If I can use the same principle to bypass physical body to hit directly to the soul and mind.......

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I'm outside of reality right now to test my abilities. Using the he same principle with Hakkei Martial Arts, I can hit pressure points while hitting anywhere within one's body but the technique I'm struggling right now is Ouroboros. If I can use the same principle to bypass physical body to hit directly to the soul and mind.......
[ laughs in baby digimo]

Hl3 or bust said:
as the dinos and rocks spread throughout the complex, creating even more from the floor beneath them, i use Diver Down to create a pocket in the walls, which i use to easily maneuver through the complex
Suddenly all your dinosaurs are turned into rocks.

Rose petals begin falling around you, and when you look up you see doves circling overhead which disperse in different directions.

"Oh come on" I say I look up.

at speeds that Malucius has no chance of percieving, all of the rocks are turned into a variety of lifeforms, which continue throughout the complex

DragonEmperor23 said:
Rex grins and turns to Remy. I walk over to her and hold out the one I got for her.

Hopefully she likes it.
"Ah... Thank you."

There's one for me too? It doesn't look bad at least. I see Rex staring at me with anticipation so I put it on.

"Now we can all match!" I say to Rex with a smile.

"Hey... Giannia why dont we go to the Kamui Dimension? There no one can bother us?" I say oblivious of how it sounds.

[I see what's going on.]

Randy felt some impulse in power and then felt different. Anybody who dared look him in the eyes....well, let's just say they'd be digging a grave for themselves. He laughed, feeling much more unstoppable.

PsychoWarper said:
"Hey... Giannia why dont we go to the Kamui Dimension? There no one can bother us?" I say oblivious of how it sounds.
"Yeah, let's go there and let's bring the food too"

[Also Gianna is 10 cm taller]

I smile too.

This is nice. A life like this wouldn't be so bad. If it weren't for those murderers running about.

I switch to telepathy to Remy.

Do you know where that group you were talking about earlier might be?

[And shes a vampire/ultimate life form]

"Alright you use your eye to put the table and food there and ill bring us there"

"HAHAHA!" He went back to Central Park. "I'LL STILL BE ALONE. HEHE. I DON'T NEED MANY TO HELP ME WHEN I'M UNKILLABLE NOW! I'M GONNA BE PRAISED AS A GOD WHEN I'M DONE."

A note saying "have fun alone in there ;)" falls at the perfect time to get sucked into the Kamui dimension with you.

The last I heard of them was in New York, so who knows where they might be now. I was planning on going out to search once I finish setting up here.

Hl3 or bust said:
at speeds that Malucius has no chance of percieving, all of the rocks are turned into a variety of lifeforms, which continue throughout the complex
I take away all the light in the base.

PsychoWarper said:
"Alright you use your eye to put the table and food there and ill bring us there"
"Ok"

I teleport the table and the food to the Kamui

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
"Ok"
I teleport the table and the food to the Kamui
"Lets go"

I teleport us to the Kamui

Back