• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

Telepathically, I reach out to Weeb. Hopefully I could find Lord Weeb before it was too late. In the middle of a large park in Tokyo, I wait for him. I state, "The whole of the entire world, not just Japan, is in danger. Please come find me, I am Yoyogi Park." I telepathically give the name of the park and the more precise location, hoping he'd find me fast.

suddenly, a corpse that extremely closely resembles Waylon falls from the ceiling onto the ground inside the complex

Christian Higdon said:
"I guess i can go now?" He asked Rose (or the clone, myah.)
"Ok new friend. If you don't want me to end your pain, I'll let you find the way to end it yourself. You're already dead, you're almost there!"

"Where do you want to go? I'll take you there"

Hl3 or bust said:
suddenly, a corpse that extremely closely resembles Waylon falls from the ceiling onto the ground inside the complex
Dozens of shadows tear the corpse to pieces.

My clone shadow walks with Randy to Chille.

Then she death bubbles and starts eating souls.

When she's done, she teleports back to the ruin of New York to wait.

Torlikoff said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[i like how no one is concerned at all about the look-a-like corpse

not even Waylon, which it looked a lot like]
[Im not even there to see it...]
[well shiet

i guess Rose will have some words with you when you get back

ovo]

I teleport back to New York as well to meet up with the clone. Luckily I catch them.

"It's time" she tells me.

"... yes." I nod slowly. "I don't want to do this"

"you have to"

"But you'll..." Tears would well up in my eyes if I had tearducts, or eyes, or anything but just eye sockets.

"Shhhh. It's alright.". She places her hands on my shoulders, a steady grip. "I enjoyed my time. I met lots of people, and I killed lots of people. And I made a new friend. I don't regret anything"

"I'm sorry"

"We're the same you and I. Even when I'm gone, I'll always be with you".

Shadows well up beneath us, then a toothy grin appears.

"Do it. Goodbye..."

The shadows snap up and devour her, along with all the souls she obtained for me. In less than a second, she's gone.

I collapse to my knees and start wailing.

I came out of the lab and followed rose. She teleported away so I had to find her using my criminal networks and Rahkshi. I see her wailing on the ground. I gather a few humans and go to her. I place the humans in front of her. All the humans are unconscious. "I hope this cheers you up"

A circle of shadows expands out from me, and a dozen shadow mouths expand reach up and devour them and their souls whole, but I keep crying.

Then I spontaneously stop crying (which is easy because I wasn't literally crying, I was just making the noises because I don't have tear ducts) and stand back up.

"Thanks Malucius! What a lovely gift!"

I sense death from him and look closely.

"Now, is it just me or are you deader than usual?"

"With the latest powers Omni gave us I may have become undead. I don't know what I classify as now. A ghastly demon maybe? Anyway it's good to see that you're alright again"

"Oh I'm so glad you're dead! Now I don't need to argue with you about the benefits of letting me kill you!"

I clap happily. Shadows with mouths and eyes clap around me as well.

"So, what are we doing now. Do you have a plan?"

I sort of smile at her happieness of me being dead now.

"We should relocate the base now that it has been discovered. Good work on taking care of the intruder by the way. Shall we go to the base?" I say as I lend my hand.

[Has Rose met Waylon yet?]

We arrive at the rock under which the base is located. I let go of Rose's hand. "Let's get started"

I beging using my powers and the Rahkshi and rahi to move the base to the ocean on the west side of Australia.

I fill the base with shadows that wrap around it, and with a enormous grating sound, carve it out of the rock and help Malucius transport it.

[Oh look, a lifting strength feat]

The base is now located in the ocean. "Thanks for the help" I say to Rose. I then go inside the base to repair the damage that was done by the intruder and to adjust it to the new environment.

Back