• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Time to get back.
"Wait....."

How do I get back?

"I need to go around.... random dimensions until I find the universe."

He travels from outside of reality to somewhere else, ending up in a dimension full of blocks and empty sky. He saw people with chair, eating food.

"Hello? Sorry and it's weird to ask but where am I?"
I turn to the guy that just arrived "Uhhh why are you here?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Hello? Anybody?" He shouted, without noting that he took on the form of something absolutely nightmare fuel.
My shadow clone says hello to you and asks if you're alright.

My shadow clone says hello to you and asks if you're alright.

"Yeah, I'm alright." He said, sounding a bit sarcastic.

Hl3 or bust said:
all of the dinos drop dead, but the rocks are entirely unaffected
[Rocks?]

[You mean rocks given life force with GE?]

[Life force which I am currently pulling out?]

[Where are you right now?]

[In Antarctica. I'm willing to go back to Central Park, Though.]

[Yeah I'mma head to Central Park after introducing Torl to my mamma back in le home verse. Also @Crimson mind writing Chariots dialogue? Yes I know you got a fuckton of shit to deal with per being GM, but if you don't mind doing it then it would be ******* LOVELY fam]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
all of the dinos drop dead, but the rocks are entirely unaffected
[Rocks?]
[You mean rocks given life force with GE?]

[Life force which I am currently pulling out?]
[you've said that your death bubble does stuff to souls, not life force iirc]

My shadow cone asks you what's wrong with a concerned expression on her skull.

"This Power I feel is just overwhelming already! I want to DESTROY something, but I just can't do anything without some BOZO BOTHERING ME!"

Hl3 or bust said:
[you've said that your death bubble does stuff to souls, not life force iirc]
[It's referred to as both in-universe]

[People refer to it as life force, but Melancholia, the one doing it, later says she's trying to take their souls.]

[He is also capable of the techniques "Death Bubble" (a term coined by Valkyrie Cai, it allows the user to create field around him, which upon retracting absorbs the life and souls of the people within it. ]

[Lord Vile had turned his full attention on poor little Sean. He was using a trick that was affectionately known as the death bubble. She watched it expand to envelop the boy, and the life energy around his body dimmed immediately, losing its colour, fading into grey. His face, meanwhile, went white, eyes wide and mouth slack.

Darquesse watched it all unfold, waiting for Vile to draw the bubble back into himself, taking Sean's life with it. The force field couldn't do anything against an attack like this.

~ Landy, Derek. Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 7) (Kindle Locations 8192-8195). HarperCollins Publishers. Kindle Edition.
]

[well, you said it was inconsistant..............but the quote doesn't show that

anyways, just imagine everything died]

Christian Higdon said:
"This Power I feel is just overwhelming already! I want to DESTROY something, but I just can't do anything without some BOZO BOTHERING ME!"
My shadow clone likes the sound of this, and asks for details on "some Bozo". Because remember, if you kill everyone, then no one can bother you.

My shadow clone likes the sound of this, and asks for details on "some Bozo". Because remember, if you kill everyone, then no one can bother you.

"NEARLY ANYBODY TRIES TO DO SO! IT'S ALWAYS SOME MORON WHO TRIES TO BE THE HERO AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES!" His shape became more monstrous, three rows of teeth and tentacles sprouting like a jungle of vines.

Hl3 or bust said:
[well, you said it was inconsistant..............but the quote doesn't show that
anyways, just imagine everything died]
[It also eats Skulduggery, who is outright a soul/consciousness animating a skeleton without any life force]

[The series rarely refers to the soul, it tends to use the term "aura" or "consciousness" or "energy" but its uses the word "soul" to refer to the same thing a few times, so its pretty clear what its implying]

Christian Higdon said:
"NEARLY ANYBODY TRIES TO DO SO! IT'S ALWAYS SOME MORON WHO TRIES TO BE THE HERO AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES!" His shape became more monstrous, three rows of teeth and tentacles sprouting like a jungle of vines.
My clone says that she is aiming to kill everyone, so if you help her out then they can kill all the heroes and he can have some peace and quiet.

"Oh? Good for you."

****, ****. Don't worry I can fix this

"W-w-wann-na g-go t-to o-o-one? I k-know a g-good o-o-one. People can do m-magic an s-s-shit. My m-m-mum c-c-could t-t-teach y-y-you if y-you w-want"

My clone says that she is aiming to kill everyone, so if you help her out then they can kill all the heroes and he can have some peace and quiet.

"Hmm....maybe....I feel like I'm possibly being used here." He said, a bit nervous. "Like whoever pulled that thing with the corpses being possessed."

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmm....maybe....I feel like I'm possibly being used here." He said, a bit nervous. "Like whoever pulled that thing with the corpses being possessed."
My clone senses this is a pivotal moment.

"That"

"wasn't me"

"no"

She nods affirmatively.

"I just want to know who it was, so I can just....KILL SOMETHING AT LONG LAST!" He grinned, an eye of his finally being revealed. It had a purple hue with a pupil looking down at her.

"Know how that feels?"

After getting used to my powers, I put have Black Sabbath go into my shadow. I then use my powers to animate and control my shadow, and illusions to make it look my real self. I decide to figure out what this world is like using it.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"Oh? Good for you."

"W-w-wann-na g-go t-to o-o-one? I k-know a g-good o-o-one. People can do m-magic an s-s-shit. My m-m-mum c-c-could t-t-teach y-y-you if y-you w-want"

"I have no need."

Christian Higdon said:
"I just want to know who it was, so I can just....KILL SOMETHING AT LONG LAST!" He grinned, an eye of his finally being revealed. It had a purple hue with a pupil looking down at her.
"Know how that feels?"
My clone says she knows that feel very well, and that the zombies were probably from this guy who could make animals out of rocks, so he probably made zombies out of them.

"Oh? Good for you."

"I have no need."

"O-ok-kay, w-wan-nt m-me to f-find a s-s-shard bearer? H--have a-anh Intel?"

Monarch Laciel said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Know how that feels?"
My clone says she knows that feel very well, and that the zombies were probably from this guy who could make animals out of rocks, so he probably made zombies out of them.
"Who exactly?" He asked.

By the nine I am thirsty as **** says something in my head of which is me, but not quite me

w-w-what? N-n-no!

Cmon man, we gotta somehow release that motherfuckkin THIRST we be getting from looking at that vampires chilsed physique

I d-d-dont kn-n-now what y-your t-tal-lking about

too bad peanut, we going to Antarctica

I freeze up at the mention of peanut, and thus what is me, but not quite seizes control, and zooms off to Antarctica to relieve it's thirst through it's "cold fetish"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
By the nine I am thirsty as **** says something in my head of which is me, but not quite me
w-w-what? N-n-no!

Cmon man, we gotta somehow release that motherfuckkin THIRST we be getting from looking at that vampires chilsed physique

I d-d-dont kn-n-now what y-your t-tal-lking about

too bad peanut, we going to Antarctica

I freeze up at the mention of peanut, and thus what is me, but not quite seizes control, and zooms off to Antarctica to relieve it's thirst through it's "cold fetish"
"Heh. Who's this to stumble across...ME?" His monstrous appearence, multiple arms, teeth, tentacles and his one purple eye all pointed towards Adrian. Randall looked much bigger.

I decide to send the shadow to find things. "I" end up walking around and find myself in Central Park.

[Seriously, where is everyone?]

"Heh. Who's this to stumble across...ME?" His monstrous appearence, multiple arms, teeth, tentacles and his one purple eye all pointed towards Adrian. Randall looked much bigger.

The fleshbud takes the reigns whilst I lie floating in the air

"look man I mean you no trouble, I just wanna release some of my sexual ******* THIRST by basking in the arousingness of the cold, so I don't **** with you, you don't **** with me"

"Fine. Just don't get near me at all or it's your hell. I'm still keeping the weapon, pal, and you won't get it for your "master" fella." He spoke out.

ExodusNexus said:
I decide to send the shadow to find things. "I" end up walking around and find myself in Central Park.

[Seriously, where is everyone?]
[1: New York was nuked and now is radiation hell.

2: Some are in Antartica, some are in the Kamui dimension, some are in the pacific islands.]

Back