• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

When I get inside I see there still are dinos. They seem to be able to spread a virus that create more dinosaurs. I turn them all into grains of salt and then I put those grains of salt in a can.

[Bah]

[The virus doesn't spread on its own anyway, it needs dinos to scratch things, and I ripped out all their life force and souls so they can't continue to spread it anyway]

I have finished cleaning up and open the doors. "Pleas come in" I say to Rose.

[The only part of the base that is not underwater is a horizontal door]

[@Swathing I am still in the kamui dimension, you can't teleport to me]

I look at Shane

"So, Shane, what have you done since the last time we met ?"

I ask him while continuing to eat.

WHYNAUT said:
I have finished cleaning up and open the doors. "Please come in" I say to Rose.
[Horizontal like its flat on the ground / surface of the water?]

I step inside and down the stairs.

Monarch Laciel said:
WHYNAUT said:
I have finished cleaning up and open the doors. "Please come in" I say to Rose.
[Horizontal like its flat on the ground / surface of the water?]
I step inside and down the stairs.
[Yes]

I close the door behind you. "I have been thinking. The league of villains isn't a very original name. We should think of a new name for this group. Do you have any suggestions?"

"eternal death huh? I like it!

Let's celebrate our new name, Mors Aeterna! Would you like to have a drink in the new room I made where you have an underwater view of the ocean?"

"I haven't been able to drink anything for a while... but recently I seem to be feeling absolutely famished. So I'll take that drink."

We go downstairs to the new room. I try drinking some red wine through my false flesh, and I feel something dark in my core surge up to catch the liquid.

"Mmmmm. Very nice"

You grasp out to teleport to her

But it failed

Something... ethereal prevents you, something segregates you from her, and you can't go

Or can you...

A power swells within you, flowing through your veins much like an injection of liquid INTO said veins would

Luluco...

You try again, to teleport to Gianna, and this time...

It Works

Blahblah9755 said:
Renaming creatureDoubleFakeName-> undeadDoubleFakeName

As Blarie is heading to the North Pole, Blarie calls undeadDoubleFakeName, when he picks up Blarie says "Helo, it's Blarie. Blarie was wondering if Blarie could have a jar of the salt you turned those dinosaur bodies into."
[Edit: This will happen when you guys are done with your celebration instead.]

Overlord775 said:

I look at Shane

"I fought the Terminator" I say eating.

PsychoWarper said:
Overlord775 said:

I look at Shane

"I fought the Terminator" I say eating.
[Guys I teleported into the Kamui Dimension btw, so... yeah]

I drain the glass. Ever since I got these new powers, I've just wanted to consume more for some reason.

"I used to like the bard's music, at the inn. But no longer"

"maybe I will be able to play something you like?" I say as I walk to the other side of the room. A shadow forms and a piano comes out of the floor. I sit down on the piano bench.

Psyche dipshit

W-w-w-wh-hat?

You have no idea where the **** she is, even with Luluco you'd have to brute force through the unlimited infinity that the multiverse entails

I th-h-houg-ght t-hat i-it w-worked th-hough!

Guess What?

IT DIDN"T

I teleport back to my master per the mandate of the bud

"You're a unique minion you know, so I have something special to give you. A promotion. Follow me inside this lovely Australian bar." I say, gesturing in.

Torlikoff said:
"You're a unique minion you know, so I have something special to give you. A promotion. Follow me inside this lovely Australian bar." I say, gesturing in.
"S-s-s-sur-r-re, s-s-sorr-r-r-ry ab-b-bout th-h-he whole thing t-t-th-hat ha-a-a-app-pened, g-gues-s-s m-my psych-h-hokinesis im-m-mprint-t-ted ont-t-to t-the b-bud my re-e-e-epressed emotions and m-m-my inferi-i-i-iority complexes. I miss mum..." I say, walking into the bar

"Very cool, I instead went to the moon and carved a giant hello kitty face on it's surface"

I respond with enthusiasm

"Wait really... thats awesome" I say chuckling.

"I can see that you're somewhat... unstable in all of this. I have a good way to fix that for you. Like I said, a promotion!" As I say this, I jam my fingers through Adrian's neck, draining his blood.

I start playing a song. I play the piano with elegance and groove.

"I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facin' up, when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you

If I look hard enough into the settin' su
My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes..."

I move along with the rythm.

Torlikoff said:
"I can see that you're somewhat... unstable in all of this. I have a good way to fix that for you. Like I said, a promotion!" As I say this, I jam my fingers through Adrian's neck, draining his blood.
The holding by the neck triggers something... painful, something I wished not to recall in a thousand years time

M-m-m-momm-mmy pl-lease!

No you deserve this you ******* dipshit

Wh-h-hat d-di-id I do?

You know EXACTLY what you did

I sw-w-w-wear I d-d-don't

Being born, you ruined my figure, my delicate, strawlike figure, RUINED because of you

M-m-m-mommy stop!

And that's the last you recall before she poured that boiling water onto your left eye

What you don't know is that you are telepathically transmitting this memory onto everything in your nearby surroundings

"Oh, a tragic past. Touching." I say, drinking the last of the blood from the body and throwing it to the floor.

Torlikoff said:
"Oh, a tragic past. Touching." I say, drinking the last of the blood from the body and throwing it to the floor.
"I-I-IT's-s-s n-n-not t-t-touching" I barely manage to say, being deprived of a fuckton of blood and whatnot, hell I'm practically a zombie

Torlikoff said:
Adrian soon revives as a zombie, a slave to Waylon's will.
I take time to look at myself, my flesh decayed, decrepit in girth

Just like who you are deep dow

My senses are gone, well atleast the sense of touch. Using the hand I create a minor lesion onto my body... Nothing

No pain, no blood

Nothing

[@Blah]

While I'm playing I suddenly get called. It's Blarie. "I see. Yes you may have them. I'll bring them to you" I hang up.

"I need to go"

I say to Rose and then I teleport to Blarie.

Back