• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look around at all the people gathered here, my attention being drawn to the one covered in electricity.
"What are you doing?"
"IDONTWANNADIEIDONTWANNADIEIDONTWANNADIE!" I scream, illogicality nestling itself into my brain like a bird constructing their nest

I turn and look at the people who just arrivied and the kid surronded by eletricity,

"So many people"

A party invitation window appears in front of Randy

| Team Dai-Gurren |

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |

Meanwhile i continue to inch closer to him

"Huh?" Randy was confused. He never used technology at all, so he just pressed yes and shook it off. "I swear, kids these days..."

Even with the ability to read other's emotions my confusion over the situation is immense.

And oh great, that girl who ignored me earlier is here too... I'll just let Blake do the talking for now.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Why would I kill you? We're in New York."
"I D-DON-N'T K-KN-NOW!?" I say, my voice blubbery

"I H-HE-EA-AR-RD S-OME-E G-GU-UY S-SAY-YI-N-NG T-HAt H-HE W-WAS G-GONNA D-DiE!"

"I JUST W-WA-N-NA G-GO H-HO-OME TO B-BL-LYT-TONB-BURY"

I am very confused by the situation.

I switch personas and use Me Patra, dispeling Panic, Fear, and Distress on everyone.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"I said that, you peanut!" He shouted.
I C E A S E
Mommy I'm sorry please PLEASE

Your getting what you deserve you little ******* peanut

PLEASEIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY

I dig my nails into my scalp
"Um...your little child is broken!" He said.

Christian Higdon said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"I said that, you peanut!" He shouted.
I C E A S E
Mommy I'm sorry please PLEASE

Your getting what you deserve you little ******* peanut

PLEASEIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY

I dig my nails into my scalp
"Um...your little child is broken!" He said.
It bleeds

Vomit wells, at the mouth so,

pebbles little, float in air so

[Doesn't work, I'm immune to mind manip, Ness remembs?]

[But... im not attacking your mind... im healing it...]

"Anyways, i guess i should help out with whatever plan you have." He spoke out, a little weak. He was honestly very confused, and he was one of the smartest ones here.

I feel something in my pocket. I bring my hand to it, and take it out.

It's the Eye of Agamotto. It's activated as well.

"So that's how i resisted the Time Stop from early on."

I turn it off and use it as a necklace.

[Doesn't work, I'm immune to mind manip, Ness remembs?]

[Earthbound has similar status ailments, and they can be dispelled without Ness's resistance stopping it. So this should work.]

Christian Higdon said:
"Anyways, i guess i should help out with whatever plan you have." He spoke out, a little weak. He was honestly very confused, and he was one of the smartest ones here.
I try and speak, but pain minor plagues me so.

I whisper quietly so

"Ij-ju-ust w-wan-na g-go h-home t-to m-ma-ama Ch-har-riot"

Edwellken said:
[Wtf is going o]
[IDFK, I'm RPing an abused 9 year old from the LWAverse that was adopted by Chariot post Missile Crisis, it's not canon, but they didn't say we had to be from the canon of a particular verse anyway]

"We're in a different dimension/universe right now. You'd have to find someone with a power for that for you to get back home and I don't think Omni would allow it."

Back