• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

Overlord775 said:
@Crimson

"I guess my pun did a pretty good job i breaking badly the situation, Walter ... White"

I say as i make another pun.
I make a gun with 4-B energy bullets and shoot myself in the head. Then i regen.

"Oh boy."

We then go to Reggy.

"Oh, sorry about that, i was just talking with my "friends". Anyway, see you later!" Walter says.

745C5BF3-4666-4FC9-BD8C-C331EA4AC473
[I should honestly be working instead of doing this. It's super inefficient. I'm doing it in a note taking app for crying out loud]

[I just want to take a moment for everyone to understand just how oscenely messed up earth is in this world]

[With the single exception of Vegas, America is lifeless. Radiation may have been cleared, but it was there long enough that most smaller lifeforms would have died, and with that break in the food chain, larger animals are dying too]

[Every city in America except Vegas is, even if not a radioactive wasteland, in ruins]

[Entire swathes of land have been destroyed. The population of france is dead, and their blood has soaked into the earth, so the entire country stinks of blood]

[With the damage to the moon, earthquakes and floods are constant.

[Even now, chunks of moon and other destroyed planets still orbit the earth in twisted lines of rubble like a parody of Saturn's rings, and any one of those chunks could at any moment fall towards the earth and blow up an area the size of a large building with the sheer power of the impact. And most people would never even see it coming, because except in the places some people are using weather manip to clear them away, thick dark storm clouds cover almost the entire sky, lightning crawling within them, pouring down torrential rain on every inch of land]

[Every wireless and at least a few non-wireless piece of electronics in the world are infected with a virus that causes them to randomly black out or restart. That on a basic level is going to cause angery and panic at everyone's computers and phones just stopping working sometimes. But now think of what that means for things like nuclear reactor safeguards]

[And two entire continents crashed into the ocean, so that's probably set off some more earthquakes and entire aquatic populations, so that's another ecosystem thrown out of wack]

[There's probably more, but that's just what I remember]

[I like how only the earthquakes can form a problem for my country. Why is that virus still here anyway? It's not like it was still benefitting you]

[well it was, it wasn't just for you]

[Also because any luck I might have in it leaving has been pulled out of me in card form and rewritten by a scary fat green skeleton]

[I'm just going to wing it at this point]

I teleport away and begin to manipulate my spoons. I fire a large amount of heat vision beams, exactly like the ones I used earlier. Using my spoons, I manipulate the trajectory of these beams, bouncing them off, using both the portals, holes, and spoons to create a constantly refracting heat beams, each ones trajectory calculated by me in order to hit a foe wherever the move, simultaneously using the curvature of the spoons in tandem with my barrage of beams, effectively creating a field of bouncing heat all calculated to hit Whyr based on my predictions and analysis of his movement.

[I touch and you die. And since you can't instantly break out of my timestop I am able to touch you in time]

[Nah, I already had a good distance from you. Also, I have the barrier]

Using precognition, I've already foreseen this outcome, and break free one more time and switch places with you,sending you right into the path of my refracting beams

[Even then. When we're many times the speed of light that distance is not far enough. You didn't specify that you were far away either. The barrier doesn't stop you from getting touched]

[Still, you forget that A. I've already teleported away earlier, B. Have precognition, and C. Have a good movement speed advantage. Not to mention instinctive reaction]

[Precog doesn't help with getting out of a timestop faster. The rest is still not enough. I could have just teleported to you when I stopped time]

[You could have. But you didn't. Not to mention if I knew what was coming I'd be ready and would be able to react more quickly]

[How would being able to see a time stop coming enable you to break out of it faster? Wether I teleported or not you couldn't have gone far enough considering that I was within your range]

[Because simply by knowing it's coming, I'd have more time to know I'd have to break out. As for that, I never said I was shooting where you are, but rather where you would be based on my analysis, which is of course, close to where I am, which is exactly where you went.]

Back