• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

[Me shapeshifting my arm while putting it through the hole is the only thing that took time tho. The rest was all instant]

[Can those spoons be destoryed by telekinesis?]

[I know the rest was all instant, but that's still time taken and which was allowed for, which should be enough, even if I'm cutting it close.

I don't see why not.]

With analysis and precognition, I use the last bit of time with refraction before the destruction of the spoons and manipulate it so that it strikes the next place that the Whyrs will be, and use highly precise heat vision to excite the atoms in th air in such a way that it disrupts the atoms within the area at where one of the Whyrs will be.

I stop time again and teleport to Randall. This time I immediatly grab Randall and use death manipulation while a forcefield has formed around me.

Monarch Laciel said:
[I just want to take a moment for everyone to understand just how oscenely messed up earth is in this world]

[With the single exception of Vegas, America is lifeless. Radiation may have been cleared, but it was there long enough that most smaller lifeforms would have died, and with that break in the food chain, larger animals are dying too]

[Every city in America except Vegas is, even if not a radioactive wasteland, in ruins]

[Entire swathes of land have been destroyed. The population of france is dead, and their blood has soaked into the earth, so the entire country stinks of blood]

[With the damage to the moon, earthquakes and floods are constant.

[Even now, chunks of moon and other destroyed planets still orbit the earth in twisted lines of rubble like a parody of Saturn's rings, and any one of those chunks could at any moment fall towards the earth and blow up an area the size of a large building with the sheer power of the impact. And most people would never even see it coming, because except in the places some people are using weather manip to clear them away, thick dark storm clouds cover almost the entire sky, lightning crawling within them, pouring down torrential rain on every inch of land]

[Every wireless and at least a few non-wireless piece of electronics in the world are infected with a virus that causes them to randomly black out or restart. That on a basic level is going to cause angery and panic at everyone's computers and phones just stopping working sometimes. But now think of what that means for things like nuclear reactor safeguards]

[And two entire continents crashed into the ocean, so that's probably set off some more earthquakes and entire aquatic populations, so that's another ecosystem thrown out of wack]

[There's probably more, but that's just what I remember]
((Someone destroyed America again? I restored it remember?))

Since you teleported exactly where I predicted, you find yourself entirely within the area I used my heat vision on, due to my predictions.

Yobobojojo said:
Since you teleported exactly where I predicted, you find yourself entirely within the area I used my heat vision on, due to my predictions.
[Are you sure you precog is even good enought to do that ?]

I quickly teleport out of the area and I use a full power demon lord's ambition. [no way you're resisting this one. I asked pegasus and apparently the skill desciption needs to be updated. It has fear manipulation, madness manipulation and empathic manipulation. It's also magic based]

[I have a few counter arguments, but you do realize you can't just TP out of that, right? You essentially just had all your atoms broke]

[You said that it just made atoms unstable. Anyway if that me couldn't do that then the other one did it]

Yobobojojo said:
[I have a few counter arguments, but you do realize you can't just TP out of that, right? You essentially just had all your atoms broke]
[Again, the heat vision only damages atomic structure when it's atomic size, it's not going to do that in when used as an AoE]

[I'm fine with other you doing that, but it was pretty clear that would kill you, if, you know, all your atoms no longer worked like atoms]

[Again, the heat vision only damages atomic structure when it's atomic size, it's not going to do that in when used as an AoE]

[Someone isn't paying attention]

[He teleported into a area where that was occurring boi. No forcefield is going to save you if you literally teleport inside the instability]

Lord English got bored of waiting for the fight to end, this taking too long.

You both get teleported in front of him, all your powers instantly retricted.

"YOUR FIGHT IS TAKING TOO LONG, WE'LL BE HERE UNTILL THE HEAT DEATH OF THE MULTIVERSE IF WE CONTINUE WITH THIS PACE.

HERE'S A LIGHSABER FOR EACH ONE OF YOU, BASE STATS ONLY, THE STAINS OF TIME OST."

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance OST - The Stains of Time-0
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance OST - The Stains of Time-0

• Removes the capability of Whyr and Randall to complain about the changes in the battle
"NOW FIGHT !"

[Any possible knowlage gained through enemy analazation skills, postcog or any other ability like that is momentarly nulled.

All Precog failed to see the event of Lord English changing the fight and any event afterwards.

Also this is basically a battle between the pre-powers versions of the characters, so the inteligence boosts are restricted too]

Back