• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

Void:"Call it THE DEATH OF PARADISE, that makes you cooler. Melter sounds like a fuckboy."

Walter:"Yes, Melter is the one. Anyone disagrees?"

Walter asked the other voices on his head.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Void:"Call it THE DEATH OF PARADISE, that makes you cooler. Melver sounds like a fuckboy."
Walter:"Yes, Melver is the one. Anyone disagrees?"

Walter asked the other voices on his head.
[I ment to write Melter, but i missclicked]

PsychoWarper said:
[Overlord pls do something about Shiro so I can do stuff]
[Let's wait untill Yobo vs WHY ends and if your match will still not be concluded yet you'll just go against the winner]

[Let's wait untill Yobo vs WHY ends and if your match will still not be concluded yet you'll just go against the winner]

[My match hasnt even started]

[@Yobo Sure, but wuld that work in JoJo's multiverse ?]

@Crimson

Melvin Melvin:"I've already said my opinion on the matter, also is it me or does the void really sound like an edgelord ?"

Khorne Melvin:"I hate that name, i have choosing, I HATE EVERYTHING !"

Tzeetch Melvin:"I like or maybe i don't, i'm not sure."

Slaanesh Melvin is having a ******

Nurgle Melvin:"I don't care"

[Yes. It would work, especially if Lord English, a 12-D being, is existent, considering that proves there is at least a higher D structure.]

Void:"Next time you call me edgy i'll rip your throat out!"

Walter:"Okay, we are Melter then. I can tell this will be great. Really good." Walter said, sounding crazy.

Yobobojojo said:
[Yes. It would work, especially if Lord English, a 12-D being, is existent, considering that proves there is at least a higher D structure.]
[Lord English comes from a different multiverse, he is taking control over Omni's multiverse while he is having a severe case of flu and headaches, which is caused by a virus created by English himself.

So unless you planned the multiverse to have higher dimensions when you were GM, the multiverse doesn't have them.]

[Fair, but considering that point was about a secondary term rather then a major issue it doesn't matter. Unless we don't have any other universes, it should work as intended, even assuming we only have two brand layers, as that's just supporting evidence.]

[ok, y'know what?

**** it]

I dodge the beams by moving into a portal that's in a different direction than the one the man summoned. I nearly instantly return a ways away from the blasts before cutting the man, and an odd, blue gem on his stomach, to bits with portals that send his parts to various different dimensions

@Crimson

"I guess my pun did a pretty good job i breaking badly the situation, Walter ... White"

I say as i make another pun.

Back