• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

[Yeah, back in the alternate Earth]

Since I'm now exposed to the sun, I regain stamina and open another hole, moving through and teleporting away from you.

You see a large amount of portal has been opened. Alot of them close to me and alot all around the battlefield. I begin shooting hell flares into all the portals near me and the come out of the other portals creating huge domes of magical fire and hellfire everywhere. I have effectively made a hell flare danmaku.

[it was either stopped by Omni or English

you don't resist it kek]

[Then I went to a alternate Earth. Same difference]

[What move is that?]

Since I resist everything the hell flare does it doesn't bother me and I immediatly fire more of them into the portals out of which the first wave came.

WHYNAUT said:
[What move is that?]
Since I resist everything the hell flare does it doesn't bother me and I immediatly fire more of them into the portals out of which the first wave came.
[you don't have ultimate skill resistences]

Hl3 or bust said:
[you shot more Hell Flares at yourself btw]
[I said I shot it into the portals where the first wave came out of. So I fired them at Yobo again]

I teleport back to you and another me teleports to you too.

[I said I shot it into the portals where the first wave came out of. So I fired them at Yobo again]

I teleport back to you and another me teleports to the same to you too.

[U w0t m8┬┐]

Yobobojojo said:
[No, because I moved away before you could fully place them.]
I open a hole in space time to get back.
[Superman doesn't have interdimensional travel in his profile, so i don't think you can do that.]

[And why would creating a hole in the fabric of space-time allow you to cross the 4th dimensional void between universes ?]

[Because IIRC the ones he opens and closes are boom tubes, not to mention a hole in space time is by definition a area where crossing can be achieved.]

[@Crimson Melter is the cooler name

@Yobo Could you post a scan of Superman opening a boom tube, because i really want to see it

Also the space-time hole trick working would depend on the form of the multiverse of this RP, so do we just go with a JoJo style multiverse via the D4C sheninigans that happened earlier on ?]

[I'm going by memory, but considering his heat Vision can close Mother Box portals, it's likely it's something along those line.

I'd assume JoJo, but the space time trick works as long as we assume there are higher dimensions. Like I said, I can link some scientific articles to explain it better.]

Back