• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

I'm unaffected by the darkness due to the omnipotent ability known as enhanced senses, and create a barrier.

I also begin speaking to Whyr, attempting to break him with my words and force him into despair.

[I can't write a whole dialogue right now. Sorry. I also need to wait for confirmation on the Miracle Eye thing.]

[last post then]

I ignore what Randall says and use demonlords ambition to try and turn him mad. [Empathic manipulation]

[and

you you have her High 4-C key, since you got 4-B Natalie]

[You're right on the first, wrong on the second. I have high 4C Natalie and 4B Sailor Moon. But you still teleported into an inferno, and would have been burnt to death before you could transmute. Anyways, I gtg. We'll have to finish this later.]

[that was actually an avatar made via Familiar Creation

so i'm sitting in the next dimension rn

EDIT: the transmutation is instant iirc]

WHYNAUT said:
[last post then]

I ignore what Randall says and use demonlords ambition to try and turn him mad. [Empathic manipulation]
[You can't just ignore my words boi. Also, why is that not Madness Manipulation?]

[Oh, here it is. You can counter AZ with heat Overlord, tho I understand if you don't want to retcon all that stuff]

[I can by not listed in and focussing on my attack. They wouldn't work anyway since you don't have me cornered at all]

WHYNAUT said:
[I can by not listed in and focussing on my attack. They wouldn't work anyway since you don't have me cornered at all]
[Junko can casually make perfectly normal people kills themselves on the spot]

I leave the dimension and go to the one that the man was in after the fires had died down, and grab the odd-looking sword before going back to the void

Overlord775 said:
[@Yobo why didn't the sleep manipulation work on you ?]
[It was agreed sleep falls under mind manipulation, hence why I have to use Miracle Eye to use hypnosis]

I use my mind resistance coupled with raw willpower to ignore it. I then use Disable to prevent its reuse just in case.

Yobobojojo said:
I use my mind resistance coupled with raw willpower to ignore it. I then use Disable to prevent its reuse just in case.
[You have resistance to empathic manipulation?]

[I'm 90% sure that that's just Madness Manipulation, but since I'm not 100% sure, I also pointed out my willpower, which is above Gl level]

[It was agreed sleep falls under mind manipulation, hence why I have to use Miracle Eye to use hypnosis][Mgea Alakazam doens't resist Hypnosis tho]
Yeah this means that your asleep.

[Superman resists mind manipulation though]

Yobobojojo said:
[It was agreed sleep falls under mind manipulation, hence why I have to use Miracle Eye to use hypnosis]
[Mgea Alakazam doens't resist Hypnosis tho]Yeah this means that your asleep. [Superman resists mind manipulation though]
Miracle Eye negates that.

(Basically using Miracle Eye to ensure that your asleep, and if your asleep, well that leaves him open to a whole huge manner of attacks, with many of them being able to kill or defeat)

Back