• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

Christian Higdon said:
"About that." Kabus tried to teleport to another dimension.
[Insert counter here.]
Kaira grabs on to you as you start teleporting, so you both go to that dimension.

[Counter.exe not found]

[Simple really. Just move your arm a bit and twist your wrist after. Then again, I'm no expert, at least not when it comes to Lightsabers]

[Since we're not from the star wars universe the fact that they're lightsabers shouldn't change much from a normal sword fight]

Kaira grabs on to you as you start teleporting, so you both go to that dimension.

[Counter.exe not found]

"Huh?" They then both went and...the place was quite peaceful. A sunny hilltop with a tree on the top. It was quite beautiful.

[Oh the kick]

Since Randall was quick enough to dodge the kick I jumped back and took my standard position again.

Christian Higdon said:
"Huh?" They then both went and...the place was quite peaceful. A sunny hilltop with a tree on the top. It was quite beautiful.
"Where are we Kabus ? This place looks very nice."

Kaira asks to Kabus while looking at the landscape.

"Where are we Kabus ? This place looks very nice."

Kaira asks to Kabus while looking at the landscape.

"I dunno where, but probably somewhere very far from there." Kabus said, sounding a bit more mellow and calm.

[@Hl3 I was watching for where your portal was and put my own in front of it, blocking it. Also, the beam I fired was teleported to you by a portal, not traveling across a solar system. Regardless, I don't really care, since I don't have the time for stuff right now, so I was gonna let you wi anyways.]

Hl3 or bust said:
[hope everything's fine]
[Yeah, just busy as hell all of a sudden+ some computer problems. Nothing too bad, but it means I don't have time for the RP and some other stuff for now.]

Back