• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

[only combat speed boi]

Since I traced your adaptation (as was agreed in the meta) I adapt to become more resistant to explosions and am mostly unharmed. I open a hole in space and time, for later use.

[You adapt to become more resistant to an explosion inside of you?]

I begin spamming explosions inside of you at multiple places.

[It's activated. i didn't use anything that would've interacted with the barrier so that's not a problem]

[I don't have to choose how to adapt. I just need to activate adapt to be able to adapt and after activating it I need to turn it off if I want to use one of the other kraata abilities]

Through a combination of calm mind boosts, relatively tough internal organs, and higher power, I tank the explosions and make the space time hole

[This is a retcon BTW]

Having seen this coming, I move out of the way, as you are hit by the last volley of Future Sight. I tear more holes in space time.

Miracle Guard negates the damage from the poison and you are poisoned by synchronize. I continue to open holes

Yobobojojo said:
Miracle Guard negates the damage from the poison and you are poisoned by synchronize. I continue to open holes
[Mega Alakazam doen't have access to his base form's passive abilities and that wouldn't even work, as for synchronize to activate you need to be actually poisoned ]

[I think it was agreed he does, but ask Cal. And Miracle Guard doesn't prevent poison, but rather damage from it.]

[So continues explosions that are close to your own AP around your brain don't do anything?]

I try to teleport Randall to another universe.

Back