• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

Since I already saw this coming, I break quickly and continue dodging, firing a few more future sights into the future.

As you try and grab me, you are bombarded by the future sights I had used before, boosted by my use of Calm Mind, and since you're relatively close to me, I try and drain your biological energy and convert it to Solar Energy

The future sights throw me off. It hurts but I can keep going. You find out that there is no biological energy in my body. I use hell flare on you.

It gives off the same result. I decide to try and destroy your soul.

[how good is your resistance to soul manipulation?]

[@Blah Resisting a black hole doesn't automatically give a quantum resistence to Matter manipulation

For example: Kirby, who costantly tanks black holes, doesn't even have any level of resistence to matter manipulation on his profile

And the fact that "the black hole was actually breaking down matter and photons " would only give you atomic level resistence, you need concrete proof that the black hole is destroying matter at the quantum level to gain that level of resistence]

The duplicate dies. Another me turned out to be hiding out of range and he comes flying in and uses telekinesis to hold you in place.

Yobobojojo said:
put up to its maximum output at a size large enough to engulf you, and control it enough to disrupt the atoms in your body.
[I don't think Superman has ever shown to be able to do that, it's only ever either a massive beam or an acurate beam]

[I think at that level of heat it's likely plausible. Just assume it was the maximum output I could. And if it's the range, I made it so it just barely engulfed him]

Yobobojojo said:
[I think at that level of heat it's likely plausible. Just assume it was the maximum output I could. And if it's the range, I made it so it just barely engulfed him]
[Also WHY is only around 2 times (in base) weaker than you and atomazation via AP needs a power gap in thousands]

[Either way the profile says that the heat ray only causes atomic destruction when focused, so it wouldn't do that on a human size one]

I use telekinesis to hold Whyr in place, as he's bombarded by future sights, and quickly, using precise calculations to maximize the effect of my beams while still being accurate , disrupt the atoms in his body with a combination of heat and convection, as well as precise application of said through my analysis as quickly as possible.

[Sorry for the retcon]

WHYNAUT said:
The duplicate dies. Another me turned out to be hiding out of range and he comes flying in and uses telekinesis to hold you in place.
I quickly teleport out of range and fire off more future sights

Due to my precognition, instinctive reaction, and my movements being more then 1000x faster then yours, I'm still able to evade. I fire more future sights.

[Speed is equalized]

I use adaptation to become more resistant to psychic attack and I use shatter to create an explosion inside of you.

Back