• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Hero has a Darkseid (Darkseid vs. The Sentry; 8-1-0)

I don't know what you mean, there was plenty of material for him to regenerate from. You even see them all fly back to remake Sentry
The first two times the molecule man regenerated the sentry back which is why you see the blue molecules join back (or molecule man molecules)

The third time the molecule man erased him completely which is why you don't see him regenerate from an atom kind of thing
Opening a hole in reality is not lifting strength, but spatial manipulation.
Ah ok I see fair enough

Woild U include death seed sentry feats considering he hasn't done anything beyond what normal sentry can do?

That would be at best low godly. But it isn't. To return from Omega Beams, you need at least mid godly

I've read Dark Avengers 11 and 12 and in neither scene did MM erase Sentry, just blow him up.
He blew him up and scattered his molecules
Its why Death Seed Sentry mentioned coming back from atoms rather than nothing.
He mentioned that he was burned in the sun from an atom and coming back, rather different from the molecule man instance.

He also mentioned his soul was the reason for his immortality and regen which imo is low godly

But imo if you need mid godly to regenerate from omega beams than sentry won't be able to regenrate imo

Back