• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public Approved Hero Round 1: Crush vs. K1-B0 (1-7-0)

Since the Dongaronpa cast AFAIK have no calc, we hve to assume they're baseline. Crush scales to 3.5, so she's already almost twice as powerful. She hugely outcllasses him in base LS and MASSIVELY outclasses him with Obelus, which she often leads with so she can in-con him without much effort. Only thing he really has going for him is his energy blasts and rockets and stuff, but Crush should be able to shrug it off.

Their pages should be edited then since the only justifications I could find wr scaling off of 9-B dudes and a video of them destroying a school.

Anyway Crush still outclasses in AP, dura, regen, and LS.

You need proofing for both of them to be relevant, since Information Analysis and Flight Versatility can be negligible, especially for someone like Crush, who has frequent experience fighting varied characters.

What exactly stops K1-B0 from keep flying and spamming beams untill she's tired? Keebo completely outclasses in stamina as well, and he basically just adapts to the opponent untill he finds their weak point and use that at his advantage.

Their pages should be edited then since the only justifications I could find wr scaling off of 9-B dudes and a video of them destroying a school.

Anyway Crush still outclasses in AP, dura, regen, and LS.
Uhm, it was linked before the justification... It's blue for a reason, you know?

Regardless, no counter? Crush has literally nothing to stop K1-B0 from just spamming attacks while he flies, he does even that in character as one of the leading moves.

Last edited:
also isi there any counter KB has for Crush wrapping him up in a chain that restrit hiss mobility

also isi there any counter KB has for Crush wrapping him up in a chain that restrit hiss mobility
1) How long is that chain?
2) What stops K1-B0 from using the blinding lights against Crush to free himself in case?

Plus is kinda weird. Wouldn't him just hit the chain with a blast/dodge it?

Grace

Great, why is it that every time I participate as a Flash character, my nomination fights the creator’s?

Back