• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boy Scout Brawl: Original Superman vs. Captain Mar-Vell (1-0-0)

Cap doesn't resist Underground mobility. Gg

Anyway, any idea who might have the ap advantage?

I don't think supes is baseline, he seems higher ngl. But since there is no calc, sure I suppose

Actually looking back at it carefully, I am not sure if that can even reach 4-C to begin with... I will try to hunt down the issues and probably ask for a calc request.

But for now, ig baseline will do. But I am not sure what Cap can do if Superman starts strangling him lol. Stellar Vs class t

It would be funny to imagine superman trying to get close to grapple and cap blasting him lmao

Tho also, supes got some insane range with his breath stuff.

Superman and Captain Marvel have currently un-calced feats, so I'll just say they're equal in terms of AP and Dura.
Captain Marvel's cosmic awareness is going to be annoying to go up against, though I'm not sure if it'll auto-give him Superman's weaknesses.
Marvel's got the experience advantage, yet Superman has a versatility advantage.
Both can absorb Solar Energy should the fight rise up the atmosphere, but I'd put my money on Superman getting a better boost from it.
Captain Marvel can use his self-destruction if things go bad, which would be bad for Supes, he might have a way around it (super breath, super-speed, etc) but that's still a dangerous move.
However, Superman has a HUGE advantage in lifting strength, Class T to Stellar. Superman can restrain Captain Marvel one-handed, and I'm unsure if Captain Marvel would be willing to self-destruct unless innocents were in-danger or if he was about to die (Superman would go for in-cap, even with the willing to kill rule, he'd do the best he could to KO rather than kill).

Going for Superman via similar AP/Dura, MASSIVE lifting strength advantage, and good versatility edge

Back