• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

umm, the first panel shows an impact on the meteor itself as well as a sound effect implying that something hit it.

What...what do u mean? she clearly struck the meteor then did her spin....ANYWAYS! we don't have much room left since I will be #478 so PLEASE just wait until the person I contacted will come and give his opinion

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Once again, I think the best option is to wait for the anime for Clarification, which may take over a year but it's likely the best option, so we'll put this discussion on hold until then, we're running out of spce for comments anyway
And what if anime change the scene?like acnologia come and destroy meteor and kill irene?

I've been saying the same thing, the order of the panels shows us this.

How she can land on meteor when she only have 1 hand(and she is holding sword with it)

Fairy Tail have been Massively Hypersonic+ the entire series, this literally makes zero sense. Literally every other verse on this website, especially anime verses; grow stronger over time im both strength and speed. You gonna really try to tell me that over the course of 2 timeskips, not one character got faster by at least one tier.

Sumguyonvswiki2 said:
That's insanse and then you guys even admit that dragon force multiples the users speed and power
Well df multiplier is not accurate, we agree on this later on.

@sigurd Ft have feats, but some ppl are keep disagreeing on it.

The only way we'll know if she really was already spinning before she hit the meteor is look at the anime cause that one pic to decide if she spinner or not can go both ways

Soo if anime give her any other upgrade regarding this feat so we are going to accept it? Or simply say it anime so it's non canon and it doesn't count?

Yeah, the only way to get better speed is for the anime to clarify something, or the 100 Year Quest Manga

1997KD said:
Soo if anime give her any other upgrade regarding this feat so we are going to accept it? Or simply say it anime so it's non canon and it doesn't count?
Idk if the anime is canon or not but we can look at anime's for more clearer angles u can say. I mean we were arguing about something pic that u would need to see in animation then just in a stilled book

I do want to know if anime is canon or secondary canon

Anime can be used for clarification for manga feats, especially since Hiro Works on the anime, however if a feat not present in the manga at all, like Acnologia Destroying the moon or something, we sadly could not use it

Back