• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Aizen 6B versions Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Intellectual stomp" (voting for Aizen) because of massive Intelligence gap, Illusion creation and differences in the level of hax. Also, add the links to their profiles!

Sosuke Aize — 1 Vote (Mand21)

Escanor — 0 Votes (Nobody)

Inconclusive — 0 Votes (Nobody)

Just need to write their names as they're written in the titles of their pages, select and click to add link.

And I dunno how Illusion Creation and Mind Resistance are supposed to interact, but Aizen has gravity manipulation, speed amping and 99 Kidous. He outversatiles Escanor by a lot and is an extraordinary genius of strategy.

How? He one shotted two commandments with limited energy. Physically Aizen can barely hold his own against Aizen.

The only reason Aizen survived Ichigos attack was because of his Regenerationn which Escanor can Negate.

Um... which Aizen are you using? The one that's baisc 6-B, or the one that's stronger than his far superior than his far superior to 6-B form?

There's really no way in hell Aizen's got strength disadvantage here. He's simply made of powerscaling on top of powerscaling by fodderizing people who fodderize people who fodderize 6-Bs.

Where is it that Escanor can negate regen, btw? Because if Aizen can use his Mid-High regen and that isn't proven, Escanor stands no chance: you don't simply defeat one who can regenerate from incineration/pulverization.

F*ck

Didn't see that at all, sorry. It should be included in P&A! >.>

Still, Aizen has balanced power and massive intelligence and versatility advantage. Plus, his range is on the hundreds of km so this battle starts at a 4km distance from each other, leading to Aizen's victory.

Escanor has sunshine which one shotted two Country level opponents while in a false state of power. You might not understand the false state part so I'll explain.

Escanor gets his power directly from the sun. During this time t was night time and a friend of his was trying to combat with him. He enraged escanor to a point where he mentally made his own sun thus giving him a false state of power. With this power he was able to one shot two country level opponents.

I doubt Aizen can survive this attack with his Regen negated.

How can you even say Aizen versatile when he was easily outclassed by a substitute soul reaper. Aizen only survived via Regenerationn.

And I don't think you understand minor cut. Think of a paper cut.

Escanor burns him to a cinder via empowerment plus stat amping, plus if aizen manages to survive and retaliate he can counter sending aizens attacks back with the same force

...PIS? He didn't even use his hypnosis on that fight and wanted to lose.

And yes, I am thinking of a paper cut. Paper cuts to the throat can kill a person.

ÒÇîAlthough people with these diseases should probably avoid licking envelope seals, we should all avoid ninjas armed with paper daggers. According to Ronald Duncan, a master of the martial art ninjitsu, anyone can fold a piece of paper, origami-style, to fashion a sharp knife. Duncan trains police officers and the military to look out for these weapons because a jab to the carotid artery in the neck could be fatal. "A few other parts of the body can bleed out in 35 seconds if someone is really adept," he says. "But we try not to make this information available to too many people."ÒÇì

Did any of these slashes attack such a precise weak spot...?

Really, when outversatiled, Escanor will lose in a prolongued fight. He might be a tanker, but will eventually die.

Mand21 said:
Did any of these slashes attack such a precise weak spot...?

Really, when outversatiled, Escanor will lose in a prolongued fight. He might be a tanker, but will eventually die.
Are you serious meliodas was going for the win in that fight

Celestial Judge said:
You are obvouisly teaching so hard for Aizen right now when escanor most likely two shots but ok I guess.
Two shots? That would require an AP advantage that doesn't exist.

I just told you he one shotted two country level opponents already. You can look at the pages. One of them was Gloxinia in which he one shotted with a false version of his power.

If you look at Gloxinia's page Right now he is country level.

If I'm remembering right, don't the At Least 6-B versions of Aizen not use illusions? 6-A Aizen does but his previous forms were just spamming raw power.

Regardless, idk if Escanor can overcome Aizen's regen and adaptation. Seems unlikely to me

I just showed how escanor negates Regen what are you talking about overcome. He Negates it. What are you talking about.

Aizen always goes for is Shikai, literally always. He uses the illusions as a way to have easy victory, to curbstomp people. It's his main atttack. If anything, his 6-A form didn't use'em too much because he didn't use'em against Ichigo 'cause protagonist needed to stand a chance.

Also, it really doesn't matter how hard can Escanor one-shoot 6-Bs because Aizen is also vastly superior and also did similar things to 6-Bs who one-shot 6-Bs.

So, a stronger Escanor couldn't fully negate a stronger regen? Well, so Escanor at a lower key stands no chance against Aizen!

What are you talking about. Estarossa was AT LEAST large country at this point.

Estarossa would would shot that version of Aizen.

@CelestialJudge

That was late-morning Escanor, who's High 6-B. Isn't this match using "At least 6-B" mid-morning Escanor?

Escanor was able to wreck Estarossa in his High 6-B form, but mid-morning Escanor couldn't negate Estarossa's regen. The Aizen being used in this match is the same key as Estarossa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back