• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Aizen 6B versions Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me manipulation your perception and making you see illusions wouldn't be connected to mind manipulation? Because the official page on here says that.

79BBEB6E-2739-473B-8CC3-1724AC0DF6B1

9A17C9F1-3E48-46E9-A3A1-FD3B8F3C3DC3
If this is true and tamirial is 180+ teratons and BASE Galand was able to hurt him.

Should'nt Escanor be atleast in the 50s (lowballing) of teratons since he one shotted Galand.

I think Escanor has the superior AP as well now.

So you're adding votes for reasons that were debunked plus he has mind resistance. I literally had to correct peoples 5+ times.

Yikes bias much? I enjoy bleach too but Christ. Lmao.

According to that calc Escanor one shots.

Also sumguy voted for escanor btw it's not unanimous

I'll stop correcting people sense it's making you bleach fans salty.

8142C6D3-D6E1-4D5A-B4AF-B57FE1375D8D

Your "debunks" are extremely flawed and prejudiced. You fail to convince anyone and are extremely biased for an OP. Not to mention toxic: I personally hate Bleach. I hate Bleach's guts and wished it had never, ever been written. It is on my opinion only better than Fairy Tail and SAO, and that's nowhere near to a light-year of being a compliment.

But you're right. I'm removing the addition. Grace begins.

Sosuke Aize — 7 Votes (Frantzy12, ZackMoon1234, Malikobama1, Mand21, Veloxt1r0kore, Hst master and KazuiK)

Escanor — 1 Vote (Sumguyonvswiki2)

Inconclusive — 0 Votes (Nobody)

22 hours left on grace. Try to convince somebody, and a tip I give you is to not be irrational and toxic!

Shall be added like this when time comes:

Sosuke Aize (Bleach) Sosuke Aizen's Profile (Both were 6-B and speed was equalized)

Malikobama1 said:
Dude come on now I'm a huge NNT fan just check other threads. But I love Bleach too, they're not mutually exclusive.
Escanor has better AP, Negates Regen, Mind Resistance

One of the dudes was fanboying so hard he LIED and said Escanor was only 7 teratons in which I replied "if that's true Aizen wins" there was no bias.

I had to go double check myself and saw that escanor easily out APs Aizen scaling from someone who is 180+ terratons*

No one lied, he was just mistaken on scaling which isn't a big deal.

And keep in mind mid-morning Escanor isn't 183 teratons, he's just definitely very close to 100 teratons at least.

And how was I being irrational and toxic I caught you lying twice.

Once was you saying Aizen vs Ichigo was PIS

Second was when you said Escanor couldn't negate Regen.

Is me correcting you being toxic?

> Fanboying so hard

Uh no

I've been told by RavenSupreme that Escanor is scaling to 7 Teratons characters. 180 Teratons is Large Country level, and this Escanor is 6-B. Furthermore you've been acting incredibly bias, condescending and hostile for no reason. You've been warned twice already about your behavior in the past so I'll have to ask you to drop your tone.

My tone has gone no where high what are you talking about.

Base Galand is country level and he scales from tamerial who is 183 teratones.

This means he is atleast around 50 teratones.

Escanor even is his 6B form easily surpasses this.

How am I bias when I said "if this ap difference is true Aizen wins"?

And I'm not being condescending. I pointed out that I had to correct him. How is that condescending if it actually happened.

The evidence in this thread makes itself clear, you are the OP you aren't supposed to be debating as much on your own Thread. You've been acting condescending by calling people fan boys, and calling us salty Bleach fans. Again you've been warned twice about the insults but really keep it up and see where it gets you.

I didn't debate. I corrected. Someone called me bias so I called him a salty bleach fan.

The most I can get is banned Guy you're acting like I'm goihg to get a first degree murder charge.

Look at the end of the day we're all just geeks arguing about our favorite characters fighting each other. The thread got heated above which happens, but it's basically over now and I think everyone should just stop responding before it heats up again.

Nice false analogy. That's what I was implying, you'll get banned for your behavior. Nobody mentioned anything like that.

"I didn't debate I've corrected."

The only thing you've corrected is the AP and even then it wasn't you.

You've been debating for the entire thread how are you denying that?

That's highly unreasonable, someone calling you bias doesn't mean you insult everyone by calling them salty Bleach fan boys or say that they were fanboying. Again you've been told already that act unreasonable.

Edit:Anyway I'm dropping this discussion with you.

I had to correct it in this thread Yea. The picture I got was from an entirely different thread though and I had to find it.

I correct him with Aizen vs Ichigo being PIS and he said Escanor couldn't negate Regen.

Because I am.

It be like that sometimes.

His regen is low mid. Aizen's current regen makes that look like nothing. He isn't bypassing his regen any time soon.

Escanors AP is something that aizen has never faced before though. and Aizen wont even hurt escanor.

If escanor is around let's say 50 to 75 teratons scaling from tamerial and Galand (scroll up if confused)

Estarossa Full countered that and doubled it which would be around 100-125 terratons during their encounter and only recieved a minor cut so....

Everything you said is going against his profile. Currently Estarossa is 6-B and not even 6-B +. Make a CRT about his stats, but I do trust Malik's judgment so I'll take his word for the AP. Either way he isn't negating Aizen's Regenerationn

I'm going straight from Malik. If he's correct than the full Counter must make sense because that's how it works with Estarosa. He doubles it and sends it back at you.

He ate double his own power and recieved a very minor cut.

Look at his profile.

His current Regen wouldn't because of the negating of Regen and ap combined.

When updated he should be good.

1: Make a CRT again final time telling you this. I do agree with him being 6-B+ but you need to make a CRT first.

2: Read above

3: Already did

4: No that's now how it works. His AP won't be enough to overcome his regen and the best regen he's negated was low mid

Estarossa's FC is only physical. And because we only have scaling (reliable scaling but scaling nonetheless) mid-morning Escanor's durability can't be upgraded to anything higher than 6-B despite Full Counter. We'd need solid numbers for that, which we don't have. In the (unlikely but still plausible) scenario that Galand is only 10 teratons for example, Escanor tanking double his own AP wouldn't necessarily put him into High 6-B.

So whatever way you look at it, Aizen could simply wear Escanor down with ranged Fragors. He scales above 24 teratons so he's certainly capable of injuring Escanor.

No too lazy

Already did

It is how it works

Even still Aizen wouldn't even be able to hurt escanor so he would just keep beating him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back