• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Aizen 6B versions Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not how it works. A 6-B+ cannot overcome another 6-B's regen that allows them to regenerate from being vaporized. Escanor would need to destroy Aizen to the very last atom which he can't do with his small AP advantage.

Aizen is scaling way above 24 Teratons, Escanor is 50+ Teratons. Escanor barely has over a 2x advantage over Aizen. Now it this was High 6-B Escanor he'd be able to bypass it via sheer AP.

Think of it this way CJ, couldn't you still damage a guy that was twice as strong and tough as you? He has the AP advantage but you still have enough power to hurt him pretty easily. Mid-morning Escanor is simply not powerful enough to wreck Aizen with AP advantage. While Aizen's regen is far beyond what Escanor has dealt with, in addition to his spammable ranged attacks.

Think he would be more due to him being vastly superior to Galand. But ok. It doesn't even matter. I'm gonna go find something to eat and you guys can have fun with this thread.

I don't know how to range toughness. I can scale from lifting weights I guess. If I can lift two plates that means the other guy can lift four.

Sorry for the foul language but he will f*** me up. *this includes fighting styles being the same. Speed, etc.

Celestial Judge said:
So you're saying every demon in the seven deadly sins verse has black matter manipulation? Uh I don't know what you've been watching buddy. That has only been shown with the three brothers Zeldris, Escanor, and Meliodas.
It's Manipulation. Nothing else.
Even Red Demons (not the gray ones) have been shown to create wings. Galand actually uses Black Matter here to regenerate himself from being cut in half, Melascula uses it to create a barrier and extensions, Derieri has used it to make claws and heal hersel . Almost everyone of the commandments have this.

Also, a recent Demon of unknown type has used Black Matter tendrils. All examples of their regen is from Black Matter, like Derieri. Melascula here actually calls their regen magic based rather than a trait, and Meliodas literally explains his and Hendrickson's regen as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back