• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Aizen 6B versions Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is "At Least 6-B" with as much powerscaling as Escanor. Any feats you give to 6-B Escanor could be done by Aizen. Stop being ridiculously biased.

So what? Aizen is stronger than far stronger than an 8.3~16.1 teratons feat. They're on the same ******* level and Aizen is smarter. Stop wanking Escanor.

Oh, I get you now.

You're putting up a fight between a 6-B character and a High 6-B character. This is either stomp or spite.

If both are 6-B, Aizen wins. But if Escanor can use his highest key even though it's from a tier above while Aizen can't do the same with an exactly one tier above Escanor key, then it's a spite thread and you're violating the rules of this site.

Tier 6-B and Tier High 6-B are not the same thing. Go read the Attack Potency chart or any other fight from this wiki. 6-B is 6-B. 6-B does not include High 6-B, no matter how much it looks like it does.

A "+" is different from the "High" prefix by a world of distance.

And he already one shotted a 6B character DEPOWERED which aizen HAS NEVER DONE. Instead he got Molly whooped by a substitue soul reaper hiding behind his Regen.

That substitute soul reaper was the muthafukin PROTAGONIST which was using a shitton of PLOT ARMOR and PIS-INDUCEMENT to even stand a chance against Aizen who WANTED TO LOSE and NEVER USED HIS MAIN SKILL.

Now could you stop using caps so much? You cannot apply any feat from the High 6-B key to this fight.

I was proving the other person wrong. All of those characters had recieved upgrades during that time.

And it still happened. You can call it whatever you want.

Well, this wiki calls it PIS and discards it as feat or anti-feat. Otherwise, we'd either have 2-A Batman or 9-A Darkseid!

They're both country level because being able to damage each other is okay. But do you really need to think twice when plot-armored Ichigo uses plot-armor to defeat extraordinary Genius Kidou master illusionist assassin who always uses his cheapest tricks Aizen... and Aizen uses none of his in-character fighting style that would have completely shat on Ichigo and his family and pets along with him? Damn, it's even later stated that Aizen wanted to lose, what more evidence do you need?

Well, that's willful ignorance of your part. You can't vote anyways since you're the OP, so only Sumguyonvswiki2 voted for Escanor.

I'm voting for Aizen. Malikobama1 and KazuiK may or may not be with me.

You're forcing yourself to be ignorant in order to prevent yourself from admitting the fact your beloved character will lose. This makes this thread a spite, which is made worse for the fact you lose the discussion. You're a sore loser. I have argued enough with you and if you're just gonna throw bullshit over bullshit to try to reject the fact of your husbando's loss, then I can only become pragmatic on my approach.

I'm not even sure what's going on. Did the thread turn into High 6-B Escanor vs At least 6-B Aizen? Wouldn't that be pointless?

Malikobama1 said:
I'm not even sure what's going on. Did the thread turn into High 6-B Escanor vs At least 6-B Aizen? Wouldn't that be pointless?
It would, indeed, since it would make this thread a Spite. Not just that, this is forbidden if the other character has no way of competing.

I'm not voting I'm just calling out you guys for saying Aizen wins for reasons Escanor negates.

You brought up KS, he has mind resistance.

You brought up Regen, he negates. The person above used a character who would one shot Aizen as a example when he is in an entirely different tier.

Aizen is country leve because he was ON PAR with Kenpachi.

Escanor is country level because he one shotted a Country level'd being in a FALSE power mode.

Everything you brought up so far Escanor outclasses Aizen.

3B4FDEF5-5B34-49BE-BB4B-955914283AC0
Also you lied about Ichigo being superior to Aizen as being PIS.

I've had to correct you at least 3 times and it's funny because people voted for Aizen FRA and yet I had to prove two people wrong.

You never rebutalled on a solid case in which Aizen had the upper hand and I didn't have to correct you.

I like bleach as much as the next guy but this is obvouis bias.

" You brought up Regen, he negates. The person above used a character who would one shot Aizen as a example when he is in an entirely different tier."

The mid-morning, non-High 6-B Escanor didn't negate Estarossa's regen, that's my problem. The first Cruel Sun, the one that evaporated the lake, did not negate Estarossa's regen. Estarossa is the same tier as Aizen, so why would mid-morning Escanor be able to negate Aizen's regen?

Estarossa is only large country after absorbing Galand's Commandment. At that time in the manga he was still the same tier as Aizen.

8DAAC67B-F172-41FD-BC9D-BD73C3E37E82
69F8D0C6-4810-4556-A287-6C10A24AE5C8
He didn't survive it from Regen. He survived because of his ability which he clearly stated that if he hadn't used his black matter manipulation. and if he used his body as a shield he would've probably died. Black matter can be used offensively and defensively, You can see it even got through most of the matter.

5DAA3A7A-CB9D-487D-934F-A666D1F0F5D9

^ we already discussed he had mind manipulation resistance.

If you read down he thread before commenting you would've saw.

Okay.

"Resistance to Fire, Soul Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation (Is unharmed by his own fire and warded off both Melascula's attempts to devour his soul and Gowther's attempts to destroy his mind)"

>Destroy Mind.

Who's saying that Aizen will try something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back