• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Aizen 6B versions Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You just did by saying look at my sword. Escanor has no ability as to where if you look at his sword it does something.

Only Aizen has that.

So more than likely you were saying he would try KS which wouldn't work.

Aizen doesn't destroy minds, it's just that he controls you. Along with the 5 senses of the mind. And what does Escanor even scale to? Aizen is scaling above 24 Teratons.

Not all Mind haxes are equal. Its not the same surviving mind destruction that something like KS that works differently. The same way surviving soul destruction doesnt protect you from having you soul sucked from your body or being resistant to petrification make you inmune to every transmutation based hax.

So yeah. KS works.

35121B45-7298-44CE-AC97-1D8F9FE5FBE3
1F0FA801-4EFE-4ACC-BBA2-8ACA1A00B73D
973E9A52-C706-4DDD-8A06-C544C3D199E7
8CCB3116-489A-474E-BCD3-77807F78423F
F304FA74-EE24-4DF1-84D2-9AC59BA39654
This is Gowther mind Manipulating Escanor which he broke out of in his false powered mode and proceeded to one shot two country level opponents.

He can manipulate memory's and has complete control of your body.

Next.

No rebuttal? Just wanna point out that for all the people who voted for Aizen, voted for reasons I already debunked.

I find it genuinely funny how you fail to see the difference between KS and Gowthers mind manipulation. KS doesn't control the opponent and it doesn't destroy the mind. KS simply manipulates the 5 senses allowing him to cast potent illusions on the victim. Also Aizen one shots, Escanor is baseline whereas Aizen is casually above people who are 24 Teratons.

Also why are you debating on your own Thread?

I'm not debating. I'm pointing out invalid points to make sure this is an accurate voting thread.

He also was able to alter memories and control his body. So it's arguable that it's even better.

Aizen could barely hang with Ichigo who was also country level while. Escanor one shotted a character that was the same tier as him in a weakened state.

There's nothing wrong with debating in one's own thread, is there?

Although CelestialJudge is really hellbent on trying to wank Escanor and downplay Aizen

There's nothing wrong with it as long as you aren't being bias and well, it's obvious to say the least.

@Celestial

Dangai Ichigo is also 24 Teratons. Escanor is above 7 Teratons by an uncertain amount.

I didn't know what teratons Escanor was, that's why I didn't speak on it. Is there a thread where that's shown? If so this would be a mismatch due to AP.

I've asked RavenSupreme about his AP earlier and he said all the 6-B NNT characters are 7 Teratons, aka baseline. I believe it's also on threads NNT revision thread.

1. Most of the people who voted, voted for reasons I debunked and not AP. 2. Where is the link that says escanor is only 7 teratons because I highly doubt that's his AP calc.

I want Proof though. I've debunked you guys multiple times using scans and pictures of the anime (too lazy to find the chapters.

Yet I ask you to find the AP gap link and you haven't found it yet. This seems like bias honestly. Not only did I debunk most of the stuff you guys brought up, but you lack evidence in what you say. If you could give me a link to the AP advantage this would be a easy win for Aizen but you've yet to bring it up.

I've never argued in Aizen's favor because of an AP advantage. In fact Escanor scales much higher in the 6-B range than Aizen. I just don't think Escanor can overcome Aizen's regen unless he turns into his High 6-B form, at which point the thread is a stomp and would be removed.

I just showed escanor going through Estarossas Regen. HE NEGATES IT..... Negates mean you make it ineffective..

The only reason Estarossa survives was because Black Matter Manipulation.

Escanor only negated it after turning into High 6-B form.

Demon Regenerationn is literally an application of black matter manipulation. And mid-morning Escanor couldn't negate Estarossa's, so I don't think he'd negate Aizen's.

Yes, this is what I've been arguing for ever. Estarossa right there is the same tier as Aizen. Right after Escanor finished his attack Estarossa walked out and regenerated all his injuries.

Again, demon regen is just an application of the black matter, which is part of their biology. Aizen has his own form of regen from the Hogyoku, which is arguably more advanced than black matter regen. I feel like we're going around in circles and not convincing each other, so I'll stop arguing my case here.

So you're saying every demon in the seven deadly sins verse has black matter manipulation? Uh I don't know what you've been watching buddy. That has only been shown with the three brothers Zeldris, Escanor, and Meliodas.

It's Manipulation. Nothing else.

RavenSupreme said:
The damage inflicted to demons remains regardless if the physical injury has been regenerated.
Is it true Escanor is only 7 teratons while Aizen is 24? Knight said that was the current calc. If so Aizen would win due to AP.

If not however (which im thinking) I don't see how Aizen wins this.

And most of the people are voting for reasons I already debunked. Still looking like bias here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back