• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Kakyoin (JoJo) vs Vira Lillie Granblue Fantasy (Semi-Finals)

Semi-Final-1:
(Match 14)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Anime) vs (Video Game) match ! Here we are ladies and gentleman the first of the two Semi-Finals !
RERO RERO vs My Waifu !
Kakyoin with unpredicitble win against Lord Boros looks to cash his ticket to the finals !
First key for both
Results:
Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo): 7(DD, Popted2, Chariot, Lemon, Pepper, Ace, Nierre)
Vira Lillie (Granblue Fantasy): 1 (Vin)
Inconclusive:
BwuTxOq.png

Last edited:
Vira can already touch ghost normally since ghost are fodder monster. While merged with luminiera she can touch otherworldly beings which are nep type 2 using astral energy. As for being able to see stands she has extrasensory for beings watching her but she probably cannot fully see it as if its material.

But can she touch things that Ghosts cannot touch, that's the issue because that's what stands can do
yes she can touch/affect abstract beings while using luminiera's power.

so her bits that she can summon or infusing herself with Luminiera's light would work
she can summon seven Bits at the same time

although for some reason NPI doesn't exist in her profile huh.

yes she can touch/affect abstract beings while using luminiera's power.
No I mean layered intangibility. Stands are intangible, not abstract. Their intangibility is layered. It doesn't matter if the NPI works on everything, it needs to work on layered intangibility

No I mean layered intangibility. Stands are intangible, not abstract. Their intangibility is layered. It doesn't matter if the NPI works on everything, it needs to work on layered intangibility
how does your intangibility being layered makes you more intangible than things that is beyond the duality of material and immaterial

how does your intangibility being layered makes you more intangible than things that is beyond the duality of material and immaterial
Because that's just how it works. There was another matchup between a stand user and someone with Anti-abstract NPI and nope, they still can't hit him because it's a different power

Here's @Chariot190 words on the matter

Ain't have much time for that lel
Fine, I'll copy paste what @Chariot190 says on the matter

"So? Those are two different things completely.

It's cool they can hit an abstract, but hitting an abstract doesn't let you hit someone with like 100000 layers of NPI for example. And vice versa, hitting something that's on like 70 layers of NPI doesn't mean you can punch an abstract. "

Because that's just how it works. There was another matchup between a stand user and someone with Anti-abstract NPI and nope, they still can't hit him because it's a different power

Here's @Chariot190 words on the matter
i would like to question that notion. and would like to request someone knowledgable with non physical interaction and material and immaterial abilities

Fine, I'll copy paste what @Chariot190 says on the matter

"So? Those are two different things completely.

It's cool they can hit an abstract, but hitting an abstract doesn't let you hit someone with like 100000 layers of NPI for example. And vice versa, hitting something that's on like 70 layers of NPI doesn't mean you can punch an abstract. "
from what I understand this is for abstract existence type 1 because they are incorporeal by nature.
which is different in this scenario because the abstract in Granblue have NEP nature type 1 and has been accepted but not applied yet.

in a sense he is correct but the incorporeality of a ghost is often lower than abstract incorporeality because abstract tends to be deeper than simply being a soul but one cannot assume abstract incorporeality is on that level if someone is much more intangible/incorporeal than a soul.
i was under the assumption you're claiming not even NPI against NEP type 1 will work. my apologies

while the otherworldly beings are Nature type 2 but its conceptless is still being debated. Astral energy can still interact with them but they are extremely weak against it

Stands will not be able to restrain her cause higher lifting
she "might" be able to sense it cause of extrasensory or hit it with her summons like Bits from Luminiera or infuse her weapon with its power.
actually wait... she has empathic manipulation, how strong and in character is that on her?
her empathic manipulation is one of her Ougi/Mystery. she will likely use her other one more which is affection abyss since she is merged
I actually dont think she needs to here, I think it'd only take a bunch of stat amping and using her empathic shit, bypass HG's speed, and then one shot him with damage buffing
she has a 3x short speed boost so yeah she might be able to. but since this is equal stats I assume Kakyoin will have the same durability as his stand and Vira so he's not dying fast

pretty much but he still has human arsenal since he doesn't fight much outside his stands so he will run and only punch that's it

Vira can still summon 7 bits spam him with light attacks.
aside from that Vira is also capable of spawning red shards or swords on or inside the enemy to restrain them

also some ranged aoe attacks. and if she gets the chance she can restrain enemies that katalina with the same lifting strength took some time to remove

Last edited:
Isnt that what Emerad Splash does and shoots waaay more being more impressive

ironically she lost to an emerald splash ice version but that was because that user had prep time while everyone tries to hold her back.

also what was shown is only 2 bits rather than 7.

and it doesn't need prep time and can position separately from her on multiple location.

and vira will also attempt to range if someone is attacking her from range

Last edited:
Using 20 meters emersld splash to make a web with HG, kakyoin should be able to defend from all directions
didn't he need prep time for that because he is already outside with joseph waiting for dio.
If he's gonna hide away to prepare that Vira would just blast her through with her big laser

Even if she could hit an Abstract, so can some Stands.

Abstracts aren't Stands, and Stands aren't (always, there is exceptions) Abstracts, they are two completely different forms of invulnerability/intangibility that do not scale between each other, saying ******* with one automatically means you could **** with the other is like saying punching a logia lets you punch a ghost and vice versa. They might both be forms of intangibility, but mechanically they aren't the same, end result being similar doesn't mean the mechanics of it are and thus ******* with one doesn't always scale between.

It should be noted that Stands have layered invisibility too.

Last edited:
Im mainly thinking she bypasses needing to get past the stand via damage and speed amp by and her red spike thing directly on top of Him

Perhaps, but i wasn't commenting on that.

But are amps allowed here? Given the tournament's whole schtick?

Back