• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Kakyoin (JoJo) vs Garfield

Round 2:
(Match 7)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Anime) vs (Comics) match ! This is it people ! RERO RERO vs Lasagna power = 🤑

Results:
Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo): 7 (Lemon, Popted2, Kachon, steak, DD, XXX, Ace)
Garfield comics (Garfield):
Inconclusive:
XvnX7tk.png

Last edited:
Not to mention Garfield can't see or interact with Hierophant Green, due to stands being a layer above ghosts, meaning he'll have no idea what's attacking him

I think I’d go for Garfield for a couple of reasons

Firstly this cat is pretty hard to hit he’s incredibly agile as well as small nearly half a meter as well as has some pretty crazy acrobatics which gets quickly into inhumane degrees when coupled with his toon force which allows him to flap his arms to have a minor version of flight

he’s pretty well known for grabbing onto the opponent and getting all over them with attacks pretty quickly overwhelming martial artists as well as numerous other individuals in his universe which would be easy once he gets into range

Some other things in his ability set can help he could use his sound manip to make Kak deaf, sneeze to blow him away, and kick him into next week

Firstly this cat is pretty hard to hit he’s incredibly agile as well as small nearly half a meter as well as has some pretty crazy acrobatics which gets quickly into inhumane degrees when coupled with his toon force which allows him to flap his arms to have a minor version of flight

he’s pretty well known for grabbing onto the opponent and getting all over them with attacks pretty quickly overwhelming martial artists as well as numerous other individuals in his universe which would be easy once he gets into range

Some other things in his ability set can help he could use his sound manip to make Kak deaf, sneeze to blow him away, and kick him into next week
How is Garfield getting by 20 meter ES Danmaku and tracking? Kakyoin can also avoid virtually any damage Garfield can do by simply unravelling himself and dodging. Kakyoing can also control Garfield from the inside and beat him

How can Garfield dodge attacks he can’t even detect? Not to mention Kakyoin has fought and defeated opponents known for their small size and agility, such as Tower of Grey, who could move so fast that even Star Platinum struggled to tag it, and Lovers, a stand that was microscopic in size. Kakyoin can also keep Garfield at a distance with Emerald Splash (which he uses as a common attack), catch, restrain and tear him apart with Hierophant Green’s tendrils (like he did with Tower of Gray) and he can booby trap the battlefield by scattering Hierophant’s Tendrils across the area like a laser hallway and bombard him with Emerald Splash every time Garfield makes contact with a tendril.

Back