• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece) vs Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill) (Quarter-Final-3)

Quarter-Final-3)
(Match 13)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

After a pure bloodbath Sanji now looks forward to go one on one with Tatsumi who needs to slash his way into the semi final but can he? I know who I got my money on....but perhaps could there be an upset ?
🔥Flame vs Sword ⚔️

Results:
Sanji's Post Awakening (One Piece): 7 (Rikki, Vin, MonkeyOfLife, Popted2, King, Vin, Josh)
Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill):
Inconclusive:
TN3wcBq.png

Last edited:
I honestly, don't think Tatsumi could do much, I mean, he has his Armor, and that has invisibility, I suppose his end game self was quite powerful, though I don't know what he can do when worn down by Sanji's speed amp and fire attacks

I honestly, don't think Tatsumi could do much, I mean, he has his Armor, and that has invisibility, I suppose his end game self was quite powerful, though I don't know what he can do when worn down by Sanji's speed amp and fire attacks
Invisibility won't work on Sanji as he has observation haki and can or could become invisible as well

before voting Sanji yeah he has good amp tough Tatsumi can adapt to resist Sanji Fire after one hit, and regenerate from it, and Tatsumi will get stronger the longer the fight goes, this is 4th form Incursio by the way
On one hand, Tatsumi has pretty good adaptation.

On the other hand, he'll get cockblocked by Sanjis fire bs and speed Amp before he could do anything, unfortunately.

Voting Sanji.

before voting Sanji yeah he has good amp tough Tatsumi can adapt to resist Sanji Fire after one hit, and regenerate from it, and Tatsumi will get stronger the longer the fight goes, this is 4th form Incursio by the way
Sanji will get stronger and his haki will get stronger as well, Advanced obs haki users can casually dodge people that have proficient observation haki who can do the same to other obs haki users... I don't see Tatsumi landing one hit no matter what he tries, even if he somehow gets faster than Sanji.

His regen I think won't matter because of armament haki and dura neg will one shot or max 5 shot 🤷‍♂️

I don't think it's just fire manipulation, its explosion manipulation as well. Also wouldn't resistance negation work against him resisting the fire if he does somehow get a resistance to it? 🤔

Sanji will get stronger and his haki will get stronger as well,
wait is that RPL or another stat amp of Sanji?
its explosion manipulation as well
Tatsumi will gain a resistance to that too
Also wouldn't resistance negation work against him resisting the fire?
what resistance negation?

sorry can someone call Kingtempest? he read Akame ga Kill and is a supporter of OP as well, what he thinks i'm going to follow his vote

what resistance negation?
Tatsumi will gain a resistance to that too
Not before he gets one shot via armament haki Amp, diable jambe Amp plus damage boost and fire
wait is that RPL or another stat amp of Sanji?
Accelerated Development: Haki can sometimes become stronger in combat, especially against powerful foes.
Accelerated Development (Battle; physical stats)

Haki page is still quite outdated and sanji's page aswell

Not before he gets one shot via armament haki Amp, diable jambe Amp plus damage boost and fire

Accelerated Development: Haki can sometimes become stronger in combat, especially against powerful foes.
Accelerated Development (Battle; physical stats)

Haki page is still quite outdated and sanji's page aswell
Sanji can't one shot? Wtf? As everyone said in the previous thread, Sanji doesn't instakill with DJ even if the opponent has no resistance, just look at Jabra and Wadatsumi, it makes no sense for him to be able to one shot here

Also wouldn't resistance negation work against him resisting the fire if he does somehow get a resistance to it? 🤔
No, didn't help against Queen for example.

Also, iirc Tatsumi's regen is natural unlike Marco's, so regen null wouldn't work.

Also, iirc Tatsumi's regen is natural unlike Marco's, so regen null wouldn't work.
Marco's natural
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/0b4a188137d6f574e4f7b3191bf64483/0162.jpg
Sanji can't one shot? Wtf? As everyone said in the previous thread, Sanji doesn't instakill with DJ even if the opponent has no resistance, just look at Jabra and Wadatsumi, it makes no sense for him to be able to one shot here
I'm talking via Armament Haki Amp, diable jambe Amp plus damage boost
Which one shot Luffy
No, didn't help against Queen for example.
Queen has haki tho... Which is why armament haki has Resistance to Resistance Negation.

Sanji... does not instakill.

Regen null won't work on Tatsumi.

Ehh I'm pretty sure Sanji would be able to sense Tatsumi. Better sensing than Esdeath for sure

Sanji for me personally

Sanji... does not instakill.

Regen null won't work on Tatsumi.

Ehh I'm pretty sure Sanji would be able to sense Tatsumi. Better sensing than Esdeath for sure

Sanji for me personally
well, my lord has spoken, and so i will follow his lead,

Sanji FRA

Back