• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Johnny X (Johnny Test) vs Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill)

Round 2:
(Match 7)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Heroes ! they come in all different shapes and sizes for instance the wacky kid Johnny Test who is entering this tournament as Johnny X who goes up against Tatsumi the Night raid's assassinan ! After this one justice shall be served ! Can Johnny defeat an elite assassinan ? or will the outcome will be predictable.
Result:
Johnny X (Johnny Test):
Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill): 4 (Blue, Popted2, RandomGuy, DD)
Inconclusive:
gDqWDcB.png

Last edited:
okay yeah in terms of Exp and skill Tatsumi definetly has the advantage, and most importantly he has Reactive evolution wich will develop him a resistance to his attacks and most importatly Reactive power level which will make Tatsumi stronger during the fight,

so yeah i vote Tatsumi

So Johnny has the LS advantage by 5517.58 Kg at the start.

Thing is, the more Johnny attacks, Tatsumi will slowly but surely start resisting those attacks due to RE, so Johnny's wincons is either restraining Tatsumi before he gets stronger, or somehow outlast him.

Johnny can also use his Teleportation to BFR Tatsumi somewhere like space so he can suffocate and die, but the thing is, he has to do this before Tatsumi ends up overwhelming him via RPL and RE. Tatsumi's only real issue is trying to take Johnny down, as the kid is a tank, and very hard to catch.

I'll go with Tatsumi, as his wincon is more likely than Johnny's, as Johnny would have to know that he'll have to finish Tatsumi off quick if he wants to win, and if he does realize that, it'll most likely be too little too late.

Tatsumi will have a hard time trying to take down, and even catch the kid, but it will happen sooner or later.

I'll vote Tatsumi Mid-High diff, depending on how long Johnny can last here.

I hate RPL and RE so much.

Thing is, the more Johnny attacks, Tatsumi will slowly but surely start resisting those attacks due to RE
definetly
so Johnny's wincons is either restraining Tatsumi before he gets stronger, or somehow outlast him.
higly unlikely since it should be done quickly and Tatsumi would be already stronger than him
Johnny can also use his Teleportation to BFR Tatsumi somewhere like space so he can suffocate and die,
he literally wear an armor, and his Main power is ironically the counter for this, because the source of his power is a Beast called Tyrant which has the power to adapts to his surroundings in order to survive, which Tatsumi has gained thanks to the fusion with Incursio

I really wished I would've chosen more big money guys like Jospeh, Pikachu, Deku, Sasuke
Also holy shit there is legitimate fight among people there lol 😂

I uh...umm ehh YESSS !!! 😊
But it's been a very long time it was one of my first animes actually along with Fullmetal alchemist in 2015 I'm gonna rewatch it tho.
NOOOO, read the manga its VERY VERY different from the anime, and its even better i can tell you

Back