• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EoS Sosuke Aizen (Bleach) VS Supreme God Mujin (TGOH)

Speed is equalized!

EoS Sosuke Aizen is being used.
Supreme God Mujin with Satan Wings is being used.

EoS Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
1b7c0ed386884154e3da94a1bc74ec24.jpg

VERSUS

Supreme God Mujin with Satans Wings:
51a30adff52ab454be32c02bea66b290.jpg

I think mujin would win if he can destroy the hogyoku
Mujin have a higher AP (both 4-B but mujin is higher with longinus hand )

If mujin can't destroy the hogyoku its impossible for him to kill aizen and aizen will win when mujin lose his stamina
And I can't see how aizen would affect a non exhausted mujin because A lot of aizen hax are limited ( existence Erasure work vs weaker people only /a limited probability manipulation and a limited reallity warping )

So i will say mujin win because i think he have enough power to destroy the hogyoku and kill aizen ( just a possibility since we don't know the power required to destroy the hogyoku )

Note : this was changed because at first i talked about speed gap but i noticed that the speed is equalized

GOH is getting upgraded to 4-A, but aizen was alredy getting One shotted and can also insta kill with soul manip

GOH is getting upgraded to 4-A, but aizen was alredy getting One shotted and can also insta kill with soul manip
Aizen would probably get one shoted
But the problem is his immortality

Its impossible to kill him without destroying the hogyoku
And we don't know the power needed to destroy it

If mujin can't destroy the hogyoku its impossible for him to kill aizen and aizen will win when mujin lose his stamina
And I can't see how aizen would affect a non exhausted mujin because A lot of aizen hax are limited ( existence Erasure work vs weaker people only /a limited probability manipulation and a limited reallity warping )

So i will say mujin win because i think he have enough power to destroy the hogyoku and kill aizen ( just a possibility since we don't know the power required to destroy the hogyoku )
Destroying the hogyoku won't kill Aizen

There are times when the hogyoku was destroyed, or even stolen from him and Aizen was still able to regen

Sorry for double post

Edit: Aizen's EE will work here. it's limit only applies in verse due to it 's mechanics. Aizen's EE can't be resisted through strength and the like

R
Destroying the hogyoku won't kill Aizen

There are times when the hogyoku was destroyed, or even stolen from him and Aizen was still able to regen

Sorry for double post

Edit: Aizen's EE will work here. it's limit only applies in verse due to it 's mechanics. Aizen's EE can't be resisted through strength and the like
Regen is not a problem when you have enough ap to overcome it
Destroying the hogyoku make him lose his immortality type 8 but since EE will work
I think aizen will win
I dont remember if mujin have strong soul or not

R

Regen is not a problem when you have enough ap to overcome it
Destroying the hogyoku make him lose his immortality type 8 but since EE will work
I think aizen will win
I dont remember if mujin have strong soul or not
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You can’t use raw AP to overcome Low Godly

What are you even arguing bro? I showed you scans of Aizen having his hogyoku getting mrked and he still was immortal. Taking it away or destroying it will not stop his immortality or regen.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You can’t use raw AP to overcome Low Godly

What are you even arguing bro? I showed you scans of Aizen having his hogyoku getting mrked and he still was immortal. Taking it away or destroying it will not stop his immortality or regen.
Destroying hogyoku make him lose immortality type 8
As for his immortality type 3 and 1 he will not lose them
So yeah destroying hogyoku can kill aizen if you have a way to deal with immortality type 3
And i checked his page
Its stated that he have low godly regen only with hogyoku
His regen without it is not low godly

Now lets talk about the scans
There is no evidence that the hogyoku was destroyed
And about stealing it from him
They are connected even when its not with him

Last edited:
Destroying hogyoku make him lose immortality type 8
As for his immortality type 3 and 1 he will not lose them
So yeah destroying hogyoku can kill aizen if you have a way to deal with immortality type 3
And i checked his page
Its stated that he have low godly regen only with hogyoku
His regen without it is not low godly
🗿

Literally just repeating the claim with out giving counters.

All of Aizen's immortalities are based on the hogyoku. That's why he has type 8. Destroying it wont get rid of either of his immortalities as shown with the scans above (As it has gotten destroyed or stolen numerous times in verse and Aizen didn't lose his immortality).

Aizen's regen is based on the hogyoku, that's why he has type 8. It's specified "with the hogyoku" because there are keys of Aizen without the hogyoku immortality and just aren't immortal at all. Not an argument.

Also, how does Mujin get past Low Godly?
Now lets talk about the scans
There is no evidence that the hogyoku was destroyed
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I really need to revise the profile to add an explanation.

Currently, Aizen has low godly because he regenerated from an attack that reduced his body to nothingness. (Mugetsu) Aizen's hogyoku is in his body, so it logically would have been destroyed along with his body as well.

In the Yhwach scan, Aizen gets his heart and chest destroyed (Yhwach punching a hole completely through that area). Aizen's hogyoku is in his heart and chest, so it obviously must've gotten destroyed.
And about stealing it from him
They are connected even when its not with him
Ok? If anything this supports me?
Anything stopping Aizen from trapping Mujin in KS?
Not really? He doesn't have resistance to illusions or perception manipulation from what i'm seeing (unless i'm blind), so the moment he sees Aizen, Aizen will have him under his illusions.

Back