• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaliber fires her gun, presumably the one that generated the gungeon to begin with, and the stars come into existence. This supports 4-A if nothing else.

What are the TL;DR summarised conclusions here?

There aren't any currently.

The suggestions are in place, with AP for basic bosses going to "Large Planet level, Dwarf Star level" with peak technology, as one of their best guns comes out to very nearly baseline High 5-A and other equipment has statements of crushing stars to create small black holes. Blobulord also has statements of absorbing stars.

For Kaliber, the single and only god tier, we have her creation of a backdrop of stars inside of the Gungeon. Furthermore, as was just relatively recently brought up, the statement of her creating specific stars, or more specifically, generating stars when she fires her gun. The suggestion for her would be 4-A.

The opposition to this largely is that the former isn't consistent enough and the latter's stars have a funky art form (in that they move quite a lot).

Okay. I trust your sense of judgement, but am probably not of much help with making a proper decision in this case.

It's okay. The verse is officially not getting any more updates anymore so I'm in no rush to push anything through. The inconsistency argument appears to largely be that these three statements are weighed against quite a lot of equipment without tier 4/5 statements.

As always, I appreciate help to reach a conclusion.

I can reach out to some staff, if you like? Wok and I are the only two staff members who support the verse, I'm off doing D&D stuff mostly and he's doing Destiny, but he largely agrees to the changes from what I can tell. It shouldn't be impossible to find someone to post if this needs wrapped up.

Thanks. You can ask a few other staff members if you wish, yes.

Alright. I'll post current proposed changes below.

Kaliber

• Multi-Solar System level:
- Created the Gungeon, which in one floor has a visible backdrop of stars

- Credited with creating the Muzzle Wisps as side effects of her shooting her gun- one such Gun Wisp is currently a star

Bosses

• Dwarf Star level:
- Two separate items have descriptions of generating a black hole via crushing a star within it. The black holes in question do not contradict our black hole standards significantly and have been calc'd at this level.

• Star level:
- Blobulord is credited with the absorption of entire stars, though no timeframe is given.

• Small Star level:
- Currently, due to the vagueness of the star feats, Small Star level is being suggested (and supported) as a vast low-ball of Blobulord's own feat.

You can ask more staff members to comment here if you wish.

Nobody came when I tried Discord. Feel like this could be finished up with one or two yays or nays so I s'pose I'll try one more time, not super content to just let all this evidence die.

It does, just uh... well. Given the people dissenting, a couple more would be nice to concretely say "yes, this is accepted".

Well, in worst case I suppose that we will have to give this a go with what we already have.

If we do, anyone sub-Kaliber would be accepted as "At least Small Star level, possibly Star level" scaling to Blobulord (the end Schnee preferred). Kaliber would outright be Multi-Solar System level.

Okay. Let's wait for input from more staff members first though.

Of course.

Also, Kaliber's profile should have the statues of her that appear at various points in the Gungeon, as The High Preist does not resemble her.

I'm fine with Small Star level for Blobulord as a lowball. Maybe possibly 4-C if there isn't any contradiction since it could also be likely.

Kaliber is perfectly fine as a 4-A, since no one scales to her and her feats are pretty straightforward.

By the power of microwave radiation, I revive this thread.

At least Small Star level, possibly Star level is fine with me, so is everything else.

gott im hemmel

it's happening

I suppose that this can probably be applied then.

I will apply the changes now.

Wa-hoo.

Revisions are done by the way, closing thread, thank you for finally getting this done, wa-hoo times two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back